Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
What a hero today! 2 important clearances and scored our first goal too, MOTM without a doubt. Brilliant performance and overall very good at CB so far.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
His general football 'know-how' is great. It's not just intelligence in terms of reading the game and positioning accordingly or his use of the ball - but knowing exactly what to do in each situation. Whether it be taking a player wide, pressing them or giving them a nudge.

It's what you expect of a 30 year old who has played the same position all his career. Not a versatile 25 year old.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Excellent performance.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Very very good performance, even without the goal. It was clear that Benteke tried to target him but he did very well

Sereques

Curious on how many people that will be humble enough to apologize at the end of the season.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
It was like watching Dream Team again where the whole match focuses on one player dominating every aspect that they can throw him into. Glorious. A straight 10. If anyone gives less, I'd love to know why.

Raw

Did absolutely brilliantly today. Wish he had a clean sheet but there was no stopping that Benteke goal.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's been a revelation this season. He's been solid, intelligent, classy and gutsy. Have to say I didn't expect this level from him at centre back he's done very well. Long may it continue. I don't see Jones getting back in easily if Blind keeps this up.

NL Max

Dutch ITK, for reals
Bastian.

Blind finished the ball brilliant. Don't know why they allowed him to get his shot off unmarked. Brilliant at the back too. MotM for me.
Replay showed that Schweinsteiger stood in between Mata and Blind and made a run dragging the defender with him.

Bwuk

Replay showed that Schweinsteiger stood in between Mata and Blind and made a run dragging the defender with him.
Even still, it was obvious that's who they were playing it too. Neville even called it before Mata hit it. Superb finish from Blind though.

Minimalist

Needs to be given the plaudits for his goal. I think most people will think it's piss easy to slot that into the corner but it really isn't with so many players in the box.

The brain of our team. That's why Van Gaal plays him.

Him and Smalling are awesome together.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Best solo performance we've had this season and possibly last season too, saved us twice, scored a goal, played wonderfully.

dustfingers

Supports
MMC
Needs to be given the plaudits for his goal. I think most people will think it's piss easy to slot that into the corner but it really isn't with so many players in the box.

The brain of our team. That's why Van Gaal plays him.

Him and Smalling are awesome together.
Carrick, He and BFS makes a very good intelligent core of the team tbh.

prath92

Bastian.

Blind finished the ball brilliant. Don't know why they allowed him to get his shot off unmarked. Brilliant at the back too. MotM for me.
Clyne was zone marking the area but schweini made a run that pulled him away leaving gap for blind to do his thing

m1y2

best game for Daley in our jersey, who would have thought he could be this good as CB. Keep it up, slowly starting to believe he can be the man for Smalling

Treble

Predicted in the unpopular opinions thread that he's going to be our best defensive player this season. He's very bright and confident, would make a great captain.

itso 7

Absolutely brilliant today I am glad he is proving that my doubts were unfounded, such an intelligent player.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
best game for Daley in our jersey, who would have thought he could be this good as CB. Keep it up, slowly starting to believe he can be the man for Smalling
Me. Haha. Only in this set up though, there's a lot of pace and strength around him and everyone compliments each other defensively right now.

Devil may care

Curious on how many people that will be humble enough to apologize at the end of the season.
feck that, I'll do it now, he struggled with Gomis in the last game but in every other game he has been good to excellent and was 10/10 for me today, if he can win with brain vs brawn 95% of the time we'll be fine as he has beasts either side of him with Smalling and Shaw.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
feck that, I'll do it now, he struggled with Gomis in the last game but in every other game he has been good to excellent and was 10/10 for me today, if he can win with brain vs brawn 95% of the time we'll be fine as he has beasts either side of him with Smalling and Shaw.
He was poor against Swansea but once the team works well and he's on top of it, he's very good. We have to see over the next couple of months if that Swansea game was a one off (like many CBs have) and if he can keep up this good form

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I am believer now. He should be our first choice CB alongside with Smalling this season, without a doubt.

Santiago_KinderBueno

Santiago Kinder Bannedo
See there never was a problem.

1. He isn't slow as what some of you guys were saying.
2. He isnt particularly weak.
3. Any hindrances are helped by his reading of the game.

Yhe Absolute best thing about him is that relatively speaking this is his 1st yr as a Cb and he can only improve.

For all the fans who said 3 out of our 4 defenders were the best in the league; get used to it being 4/4.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
I'm sure this has being posted umpteen times but what in the absolute feck is the person smoking who controls the Adidas twitter account.

Status
Not open for further replies.