Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I really like him, and want him to be good enough, but unfortunàtely he isn't.
Shouldn't start for us, atleast not as cb.

The United

Looks like I'm not the only one who thought he was crap.
So?

The shit about that post was how you said he should have seen the red. I know you think he played bad.

But, going extreme to make your argument solid for own player was shit.

Litch

Thought we saw the worst of him today. Absolutely shocking and when his passing is off, there's not a lot left.....

dirkey

So?

The shit about that post was how you said he should have seen the red. I know you think he played bad.

But, going extreme to make your argument solid for own player was shit.
I wasn't going to extreme. Studs up. That's endangering player. Thus a red card. Commentators and analysts I was watching all said red.

But yeah, I'm making stuff up.

Even without the potential red, he was hopeless, a definite weak link. Ajax will have taken note.

Dante

Average bang
He panics when he feels isolated from his fellow defenders. The guy's simply not cut out to be a CB.

Shimo

Nightmare game from a player who is normally quite assured. Hopefully it's out of his system.

Sylar

He was too lax at times, yet looked like he panicked at others. Was bizarre. His first sloppy pass attempted to Darmian was mad, and it didnt look like he recovered from that.

I think he starts the final with Smalling though.

TehRed

Poor today. He's got the occasional mistake and brain fart in him, and we can't be having that in the final. I'd play him at left back in the final as he offers more than Darmian going forward.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Our left side of the defense tried their best to get Celta into the final. Blind had his worst performance of the season whilst Darmian was also below average. A big reason why Mourinho decided to go ultra negative in the last few minutes.

204Red

was lucky not to be sent off for that studs up challenge.

Can't believe Jose didn't make some sort of change (like bringing on Smalling or Jones and shifting Blind to LB) when it was pretty clear he was having a horrible game.

ZAGREB RED

That must be the worst game he has ever played at United last night. I like him, but he looked a a bag of nerves from start to finish. Jose must already be thinking about Jones/Smalling in the final although it's anyone's guess.

DanClancy

Time to leave in the summer, his lack of height are a pace are a huge issue for a centre half. Not good enough as a left back either so just don't see the point of keeping him.

dichinero

Was poor last night but of course the CAF will ignore how good he's been lately.

3KDré

Was poor last night but of course the CAF will ignore how good he's been lately.
I didn't think he was good in the last few games either though to be fair. Everyone was raving about the City match but I saw him make too many mistakes for my liking.

dirkey

was lucky not to be sent off for that studs up challenge.

Can't believe Jose didn't make some sort of change (like bringing on Smalling or Jones and shifting Blind to LB) when it was pretty clear he was having a horrible game.
Oh, be careful, talking sense like this will leave you open to having your post labelled as rubbish.

Djemba-Djemba

Watching that last second chance again it looks like Fellaini is going mental at Blind for rushing out and failing to win the header.

He really did have a nightmare game last night, terrible.

Acole9

Outstanding
He's looked very shaky recently, we really need a new left in the summer, both him and Darmian are too weak to play there.

Home&Away

This place is funny. Not a single positive can be given without a negative. He has been more than just fine so far.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Thankfully he had Smalling behind him. He was made fun of by Traore in the 40th min.
Piss off, honestly. He's been excellent. If you can't be objective in a freaking final then don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.