Dani Ceballos | Arsenal Player on loan from Real Madrid

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Just came back from twitter.

Those Arsenal twats said this guy is what Pogba supposed to be.

Ridiculous.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
He is not that good. Promise you he will be exposed. Flicks and tricks don't a great player make. There's a reason he doesn't play for Real Madrid and Zidane doesn't particularly rate him.

Classical Mechanic

Good game yesterday but so many foreign players hit the ground running only to fade. Cautious because of his disappearing act at Madrid when he played there.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
He is not that good. Promise you he will be exposed. Flicks and tricks don't a great player make. There's a reason he doesn't play for Real Madrid and Zidane doesn't particularly rate him.
He's very young though.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Arsenal are fecked either way. If he does really well they don’t stand a chance of keeping him and if he flops then he’s just a problem for them.

Ekeke

Because Zidane didnt buy him.

Was great for Spain's youth team, looked an obvious good signing for Arsenal

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think he's a lot more likely to succeed than flop there.
He probably should never have gone to Madrid, but he has a good chance to kickstart his career again.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal are fecked either way. If he does really well they don’t stand a chance of keeping him and if he flops then he’s just a problem for them.
How is he a problem for us if he flops?

You could just as easily spin it the other way. It's a win-win for us, if he flops then we only have him for a year and if he's amazing then he helps us.

Bwuk

He’s only went to Arsenal for work experience anyway.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
How is he a problem for us if he flops?

You could just as easily spin it the other way. It's a win-win for us, if he flops then we only have him for a year and if he's amazing then he helps us.
He helps you for a year sure but you’d be losing a quality player and you’ve done all the hard work in developing a player only to see another club benefit. I’d never want to see my club loan a player with no option to buy.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
He helps you for a year sure but you’d be losing a quality player and you’ve done all the hard work in developing a player only to see another club benefit. I’d never want to see my club loan a player with no option to buy.
Eh? Done all the hard work developing him how? By playing him for a year? If he does well and helps us finish in the top 4 then I'm not arsed if Madrid want him back.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
We didn't have the funds to buy someone, if he does well he helped us for 4M. If he's rubbish we lost 4M, pretty sure the club will survive.
He really wants to succeed there and if Zidane get sacked he will have even more reasons to go back.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
or he might decide he really likes it at Arsenal and want to stay.

Anyway, he looks alright so far. Nothing more than that. Coping with cloggers is a good sign.

izec

Good player, he has great technique and vision. Nice shot as well.

Him and Pogba are different players and Pogba is obviously the better player for now. What arsenal fans say on twitter doesnt matter, that people still get triggered on there when teams overhype their players and make useless comparisons. Good player that they only have on loan at the moment. He was always good, same for Fabian Ruiz at Napoli. Just because Real or Zidane dont fancy him, doesnt mean he is average.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Looks a player who would be perfect alongside Pogba with another behind. We need midfielders who are comfortable on the ball and can keep possession at PL pace.

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
I think the fact that there is a thread about him based on one MOTM performance says it all.

There is a hype about him that cannot be ignored. If he performs well for Arsenal it's a great chance for top 4 or beyond. Defense is still shit though.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
I think the fact that there is a thread about him based on one MOTM performance says it all.

There is a hype about him that cannot be ignored. If he performs well for Arsenal it's a great chance for top 4 or beyond. Defense is still shit though.
I created the thread as ye were discussing him in a transfer thread despite the transfer being complete. It's thread management, nothing more.

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Not looking forward to coming up against him next weekend. Looked very good yesterday. Think he would also do well at City. Excellent technique and puts in a shift.

meamth

Arsenal fans, back again with their ridiculous comparisons.

Remember back then with Xhaka? Now this guy.

Nickthepip

The hierarchy at Madrid love him apparently. I don’t think he’ll be going anywhere on a permanent basis. If he continues to impress, it’s even less likely.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was impressed with him yesterday. Midfielder with drive and good skill and intelligence so sort of replacement they needed for Ramsey.

Interested how their midfield will shape up long term. Will Torreria and Ceballos be the two that sit infront of the back 4 or will they push him as the advanced midfielder which means more bench warming for Ozil. You've also got the front three to fit in.

RedCurry

Just came back from twitter.

Those Arsenal twats said this guy is what Pogba supposed to be.

Ridiculous.
They were saying that about Torreira last year and Xhaka before him. There’s a reason why the club which tried to sign Pogba the entire summer was also perfectly happy to loan Ceballos out.

They are Arsenal fans. We should let them enjoy their little glimpses of bright light in what is largely the dark tunnel of irrelevance.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Very nice debut, not getting carried away though. I particularly enjoyed his quick feet, dribbling and passion.

Hopefully he keeps it up.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
They were saying that about Torreira last year and Xhaka before him. There’s a reason why the club which tried to sign Pogba the entire summer was also perfectly happy to loan Ceballos out.

They are Arsenal fans. We should let them enjoy their little glimpses of bright light in what is largely the dark tunnel of irrelevance.
:lol: look at this clown.

Good on you for bandwagoning and picking United. Brave choice, well done.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Speaking of plastics, are you an Aussie Arse? If so the only way you could be further from the Emirates is if you lived on the moon. :lol:
Been a supporter since I was 8 - thanks to a mad Londoner substitute teacher I had in primary school, who had bleached blonde hair and always let us go outside and play footy and soccer. Mr, Rooke, if you're reading this you're a legend. I'm immune.