Dani Olmo > Grealish < Chiesa

LuckyScout78

Mine cup of tea. Easily i would prefer pick both of Dani Olmo and Federic Chiesa over Grealish. When you look ar Grealish face and whole body. Nothing say he is athletic and hard work player, compare to Olmo and Chiesa. A easy choice.

Grealish - Sep 10, 1995 (24) - 40 € mill on transfermarkt
Dani Olmo, Spain - May 7, 1998 (22) - 31.50 € mill
Federico Chiesa, Italy - Oct 25, 1997 (22) - 48 € mill

If United would go for another attacking player after getting Sancho. I recommend Dani Olmo and Chiesa over Grealish. Sorry to disagree with those you want Grealish here at United.
If i am United manager. My cup of tea and personal taste is. As a football player. Like Olmo and Chiesa more than Grealish. Even Grealish is a good attacking player too. But as a full packet football player. Skills + mentality + physical body :

Dani Olmo > Grealish < Chiesa

Olmo is 3 years younger than Grealish and Chiesa 2 years younger. And both of Olmo and Chiesa are more athletic. So that’s why i like both of them more than Grealish. But again. Grealish is a good attacking player too. But not over Olmo and Chiesa.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Why's this in the transfer forum?

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Grelish is proven in the premier league. The other two might end up like Freddy Adu when he left the United state :lol:. They need to show exceptional talent like Kubo who I prefer over all three.

spe88

Olmo recently signed for Leipzig and Chiesa is primarily a right winger.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Brilliant thread. Similar to the thread starting by the OP which said we should sign Josep Illic from Atalanta.

LoneStar

Title is completely messed up. No one uses comparison that way ffs.

And as asked above, why is this in the transfer forum?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I doubt people even watched Grealish play, must have gone with "overhyped English PL player".

Amarsdd

even if there's 10-15% difference in quality, I'd much rather go with the one with PL experience esp. one who is already a leader mentality.

Amarsdd

Easy and lazy narrative for some isn’t it. There’s a bizarre disdain for British talent on here, find it very irksome.
yep, we already have people moaning about the Sancho signing.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Easy and lazy narrative for some isn’t it. There’s a bizarre disdain for British talent on here, find it very irksome.
Exactly. I don't know why few can't see past that. Grealish is so good technically, he just glides past players for fun and has good vision.

Monks_United

How did this guy get promoted ? If I started threads or put out posts like the one on Illic or the thread opener, would I get promoted as well ?

Welbeckham

1. They play in a different positions.
2. Chiesa is overrated.
3. Olmo just signed for Leipzig.
4. Why is this in the transfer forum?

jesperjaap

Not at all athletic no, have you seen him even play, Traore probably wishes he had his calves. As for putting players above him, you really dont appear to see the value of Grealish at all do you.

We currently have no quality competition for Rashfords position, Greenwoods, or Fernandes. Bar DAniel James (who I don trate whatsoever), pretty much all the alternatives are in most peoples "sell" lists.

Grealish can play all of those positions. The two players you mention are really just wide players. Irrespective of which player is better which I am not even going in to, Grealish pretty much solves all the problem positions attacking wise (especially if we sign SAncho and Greenwood moves to CF). Chiesa and Olmo cover two of them at most.

RedNed77

OP’s right, Grealish doesn’t have the most athletic of faces. Never noticed that before. Do not want.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Grelish is proven in the premier league. The other two might end up like Freddy Adu when he left the United state :lol:. They need to show exceptional talent like Kubo who I prefer over all three.
Relish is the captain of Villa with trees legs

HowYouDoin

Agree but too late. Shoulda got him when he played in Croatia. Move on.

Charlie Foley

Just the one?

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
So you like Grealish over Olmo and Chiesa since he is premier league proven yet you would pick a teenager who is out on loan in Spain over the premier league proven player?