Daniel Gore

Adnan

Talent Spotter
The English, Nico Barella. I hope I'm allowed to say that..:D

dutchred

could this team be remembered as ''class of 22''? Seems to have a lot of potential all over the park

Demaw

Looks great on the ball as well. A lot of talented kids coming through. Big hope is Willy K can have a great off season and get back to his talent as well.

khoazany

Hasn't been talked much about since he has a stop-start season with injuries but he's not far off with the best midfield talents that we have. Very combative player as well to goes with his skills.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Hasn't been talked much about since he has a stop-start season with injuries but he's not far off with the best midfield talents that we have. Very combative player as well to goes with his skills.
Well he's quite young too I thought? Wouldn't necessarily expect him to settle at this level straight away even without injuries.

lenny_1248

The truth is Mainoo/McNeil/Isak/Gore/Garnacho/Mather all have potential to make it here. This "front 6" is absolutely brilliant. Technically they are very good.
Just have to wait and see, and hope...

Prodigal7

Let’s not forget that Shoretire could play in this team too. Combine them with Collyer and this is as good as any youth team we’ve ever had babes excluded.

Remember the geese

So many talented players coming through. Particularly midfielders. I sometimes think irrationally, can we not just promote ten or eleven of these lads? :lol: There are genuinely that many, if not more, who you just can't rule out from making it here. Not all will of course, as there is a lot of luck involved and not all will be given the opportunity. Really exciting to see though!

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
So many talented players coming through. Particularly midfielders. I sometimes think irrationally, can we not just promote ten or eleven of these lads? :lol: There are genuinely that many, if not more, who you just can't rule out from making it here. Not all will of course, as there is a lot of luck involved and not all will be given the opportunity. Really exciting to see though!
Yeah it's easy to get carried away, I've done it on multiple occasions :lol:

I'd love to think we could have 6 or 7 through...not to say it couldn't happen but so unlikely.

So many great players at this level have had careers ruined by injury...given some of the tackles that are let go at this level it's not surprising at times.

Though you know not many are likely to make it here, you're right, there's quite a few you wouldn't rule out!

Just goes to show these players that do play first team football at 16, 17, 18 are just unreal.

Remember the geese

I'd love to think we could have 6 or 7 through...not to say it couldn't happen but so unlikely.

So many great players at this level have had careers ruined by injury...given some of the tackles that are let go at this level it's not surprising at times.

Though you know not many are likely to make it here, you're right, there's quite a few you wouldn't rule out!

Just goes to show these players that do play first team football at 16, 17, 18 are just unreal.
If you get one or two come through from a batch, you're usually pretty happy. However, I'd feel a bit short changed if we didn't get a few more than that with this crop. Especially considering Garner and Laird out on loan, as well as Shoretire, Hannibal and Fernandez, who are all slightly older than these lads.

Agreed on the injury front. I had high hopes for Keane and Petrucci in the past. The biggest fear in recent years has been the shocking challenges that have been allowed on Hannibal. So relieved he has come through unscathed thus far.

Robbo*

hopefully the strength of this bunch is being taken into account as we consider the appointment of the new manager and the lists of transfer targets. No reason why Laird, Fernandez, Kambwala, Mainoo, Gore, Hannibal and Garnacho couldn’t all be in the first team squad in three years given number of potential departures and with the right nurturing, luck with injuries and loans.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I've been impressed with Gore every time he's played this season. Technically very assured, excellent balance and he's constantly at the opposition heels trying to win the ball. I don't know if the direction of our talent identification or coaching has changed, this current crop all share a lot of appealing qualities; they're tireless, willing to do the dirty work and are technically fantastic players. Not to say we've not had players with these qualities before but this team it looks to be widespread. At first team level they're the types of players you'd expect Guardiola or Klopp to be interested in.

brother ant

I've been impressed with Gore every time he's played this season. Technically very assured, excellent balance and he's constantly at the opposition heels trying to win the ball. I don't know if the direction of our talent identification or coaching has changed, this current crop all share a lot of appealing qualities; they're tireless, willing to do the dirty work and are technically fantastic players. Not to say we've not had players with these qualities before but this team it looks to be widespread. At first team level they're the types of players you'd expect Guardiola or Klopp to be interested in.
Not seen as many games as most and maybe I just caught all his good games but Gore really does do everything well and seems very press resistant. Fingers crossed he keeps progressing

edcunited1878

Whoa whoa...technical skill, very quick feet and smooth turn, balance, low center of gravity, has a feel for space, eye for a pass and weight.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Wow. The videos of this guy make him look class! How old is he?

Marwood

Some of the other names were gettimg all the plaudits but I thought he really stood out in the youth cup semi. Think he looks really good.

lysglimt

Scout
I read an interview with a scout about a year back where he singled out Gore as the best player he had found - you can start to see what he was talking about. He was quite anonymous in the early stages of the season, but has really started to shine the last few months

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United

Just love to watch him, Hansen and Mainoo. Crazy that we haven't had that type of midfielder since Scholes and in much lesser extent Herrera.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He will have an instant chant if he makes it to the 1st team:

Gore gore Man united,
Gore gore Man united,
Gore gore Man united,
As the reds go marching on on on!

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He’s nothing like Scholes mate, good player but nothing like scholes
Sets the tempo and spreads the play in midfield? Doesn't look a million miles away stylistically to me.

Would love it if he and Mainoo can break through, they both look superbly talented.

Prodigal7

Looks like he’s been told to collect the all deep and try to play more like Scholes. Naturally he likes to run with the ball so it’s likely part of his planned development to start collecting the ball from deep and set the tempo with his passing.

DevTheRed

Looks a really good player.

With him, Mainoo and Hansen it’s quite a midfield 3 :drool:

NotQuiteManc

Hannibal, Gore, Mainoo, Hansen - what a great group of potentials there. With most of the first team players will be out of contract soon, no better time to at least bring them along for pre-season. Still have Garner, Galbraith, Levitt etc. in front of them at least.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Impressive under pressure with his La Pelopina turns

I'm happy to see the influx of press resistant central midfielders into our academy in recent years. To go along with Galbraith, Mejbri and Iqbal, we now also have Mainoo and Gore of that ilk.

edcunited1878

He turns 18 in September. If he looks as talent as it seems, can't understand why he couldn't be identified to be a loan candidate next season to a lower league and allow him to play against adults at some point in the next year.

Chripper

Daniel Gore?

Sounds like the chainsaw antagonist of a Z list slasher movie.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He turns 18 in September. If he looks as talent as it seems, can't understand why he couldn't be identified to be a loan candidate next season to a lower league and allow him to play against adults at some point in the next year.
If I remember rightly, we don't typically loan 18 year olds.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
He hasn't even started for our U/23's yet so I wouldn't be pushing him into men's football just yet.