Daniel Gore

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
It would be so cool if we could get an entire midfield of academy players in the first team again a la Beckham Butt Scholes Giggs.

Garnacho Gore Mainoo Iqbal Rashford maybe?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
It would be so cool if we could get an entire midfield of academy players in the first team again a la Beckham Butt Scholes Giggs.

Garnacho Gore Mainoo Iqbal Rashford maybe?
Our first team is lacking a midfield metronome imo, but at youth level we seem to developing a number of players who fit that profile. If one of Mainoo, Iqbal, Gore or Hannibal made it into the first 11, as a play-making #8, then that would be fantastic.

A whole midfield consisting of youth players would be amazing to see but probably unrealistic imo. But i'd be disappointed if at least one of the aforementioned youngsters didn't make it. I don't think I've ever seen as much creative midfield talent in our youth teams than what i'm seeing right now.

Jordicruyfffanclub

When you see Garner being moved on for a relatively small fee, it really seems that the chances of an academy lad holding down a place on the first team are so slim.
McTominay must give them all hope. He was less heralded in the youth teams than many others but has really pushed on. He's an easy scapegoat at times but ETH seems to trust him.

Demaw

When you see Garner being moved on for a relatively small fee, it really seems that the chances of an academy lad holding down a place on the first team are so slim.
McTominay must give them all hope. He was less heralded in the youth teams than many others but has really pushed on. He's an easy scapegoat at times but ETH seems to trust him.
I think Garner was too slow, like Charlie Savage. Sadly reminds me of Galbraith and Zidane. McT is more of a runner and hustler and Gore has that. Mainoo is quick and with technical skill so this is why he stands out as well. Hansen and Shola worry me as well as even though they have amazing skills, their movement isn't the quickest and they don't seem to be able to dominate at this stage compared to the juniors.
However, Bruno, Ericksen and Scholes were the same and they made the elite so who knows.

Devil1

BRANDED: Part Time dipper supporter
I haven’t really seen this kid much… he’s very like the ginger prince. It’s the nonchalance with which he plays. “Another 60y pass” “Another spin out of a challenge”… and always head down afterwards.

Threesus

I don’t think I will ever get tired of watching our counter-attacks against arsenal. Long may it continue.

Bojan Djordjic

With Mainoo injured, is there any chance that Gore could step up and get a few minutes that Kobbie would have gotten. Seems like a tidy player and seems to be able to handle the physical aspects despite being slight himself.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
Depends how long Mainoo is out for but wouldn't be surprised if Gore is on the bench for the early League Cup matches

Borninthe80ts

I think with the rumours of other older squad players potentially leaving there was potential for him to get minutes regardless of the Mainoo injury. For all his skills really think the boss like his determination. Really good mentality despite the recent sending off.