5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Delighted for the kid. You can tell how nervous he's been. He nearly even messed up the chance! Hopefully that goal settles him. With his pace he's gonna terrify fullbacks.

Godfather

That celebration brought a big fat smile on my face. Great lad and great pace. Not the finished article yet but very good talent.

Swiss_Red89

Well done lad, celebrated his goal like crazy!:D So happy for him. It wasn't a good atempt but hard work will be rewarded with luck, that was the case today.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
His pace is a great asset to have towards the end of games when the other team is tiring

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Delighted for him, after what he went through just before he signed, to score on his debut must've been huge for him, and you could see it in his celebration.

Looked good besides the goal too. He's going to get hacked down a lot, and he gets on with it. Tough kid. His acceleration from a standing start is ridiculous, like young Tony V.

Litch

Well done lad, your dad would be proud. I reckon he's gonna be one of the most fouled players in the league.....

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Delighted for him, after what he went through just before he signed, to score on his debut must've been huge for him, and you could see it in his celebration.

Looked good besides the goal too. He's going to get hacked down a lot, and he gets on with it. Tough kid. His acceleration from a standing start is ridiculous, like young Tony V.
I'm sorry, but what happened?

Nick7

He was a bit awkward, let's say, when scoring the goal. The run to support Pogba was fantastic though and deserved the goal.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I loved the celebration.

Walters_19_MuFc

Fantastic cameo from him. Deserved his goal, having missed a few in pre season. Happy for him. Will be a great option from the bench.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
He's going to be one hell of an asset, the pace is frightening

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So pleased for Danny.

That sort of joy and passion he showed when scoring is exactly what we all felt.

He’s the perfect player to bring on at that moment, his energy and enthusiasm brought us up a level.

lsd

The Oracle
I take it his first name is going to be Rapid now as far as commentators are concerned the amount of times they say He's Rapid

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Start him next game please

Status
Not open for further replies.