5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash_86

Anyone watched the game? Bale the selfish clown had a perfect chance to pass James and it would 90% have been a goal but he made a horrendous shot instead that the goalie easily saved.
Yup, was fuming when it happened.

kirk buttercup

I was thinking the same square the ball you glory hunter. He found it hard to get involved, wouldn't read to much into it (it was really really hot) and Wales struggled to knock the ball around with any accuracy imo

NJM78

The few times he's got on the ball he's been quickly closed or dispossessed. It's hard for him in 35 degree heat and in such a poor Wales team though.
Hopefully he does better in a poor United team.

Dante

Average bang
I wonder if he'll get the 20 shirt from Dalot. It would be nice if he did, what with being Ole's first signing.

Dalot could always get the #3 from Bailly.

Andersons Dietician

Switched over to the Wales game and been watching for the last 15 minutes and he hasn’t touched the ball yet. The 1 time it looked like he was going to get a touch he got smashed in the back and went flying.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Switched over to the Wales game and been watching for the last 15 minutes and he hasn’t touched the ball yet. The 1 time it looked like he was going to get a touch he got smashed in the back and went flying.
Actually been the best player on the pitch for me. Been the only real threat for Wales, I'm sure others can corroborate. They need to get him on the ball as much as possible.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Actually been the best player on the pitch for me. Been the only real threat for Wales, I'm sure others can corroborate. They need to get him on the ball as much as possible.
He's been really electric when given the ball, very direct and extremely quick. Think he may have burnt himself out though as he has been fading throughout the half.

Andersons Dietician

I must have switched over at the wrong time then as he has only had 1 touch now in what 20 minutes and it was to pass it back where it just came from.

AJ10

Wales are useless. You'd think they would use him more since he has been a threat but no, rather play useless long balls to nowhere.

Seven Seas Sardines

Wales are useless. You'd think they would use him more since he has been a threat but no, rather play useless long balls to nowhere.
Sounds like Giggs won't get a chance to ever manage United the way things are going. Never say never as long as we don't have a DoF though..

Rossa

According to Giggs, James is faster than Giggs ever was. That's saying something!

Very few out and out wingers are all that consistent, but I hope he can at least give us that x factor we've been missing these last couple of seasons.

JMack1234

I've got a feeling that James could be a bit of break out star for us.

Absolutely lightening with a good attitude and hopefully well get a ton of confidence turning over farmers in the Europa League.

Bondi77

I am really looking forward to see him make his debut as the lad looks like he is going to be a real fan favourite
Every time I see his face I think of the show Gavin and Stacey.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I'm looking forward to see how he links up with players on tour. If he makes the right runs, we have players that can find him and he'll be leathal. Also interested to see what side he'll line up on. I imagine we will see him all over the front line on tour.

AaronRedDevil

God i hope he's good. Valencia, young sure work hard, but are total crap on the pitch.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Already been name checked by the manager in terms of attitude and training in pre-season. He could well force his way into the starting line up very quickly.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Already been name checked by the manager in terms of attitude and training in pre-season. He could well force his way into the starting line up very quickly.
Ole said he's setting an example with his fantastic attitude and work rate in training. Everyone is delighted with his work in training Ole continued.

RedNed77

What does Rashford have that this lad doesn't? I reckon him and AWB are going to be a revelation for us down the right hand side this year.
Sorry, just needed some positivity with all the other stuff going on round here.

greendevil

Brilliant! Has set the tone already, lads in the same age group will have to up their game. Championship lad coming in embarrassing the Premier League lads

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Brilliant! Has set the tone already, lads in the same age group will have to up their game. Championship lad coming in embarrassing the Premier League lads
He's fit and fast. That was already a given from all the reports and Youtube videos circulating prior to him signing. He was also preparing himself for Pre-Season whilst in Dubai.

He's hardly embarrassing his teammates.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Let's hope he's good at football as he is running at pace.

Wheato

This is the sort of positive bounce you get from signing a good, hungry young player.

He is clearly ahead of the game, topping all of the early fitness charts. Hopefully he can give the deadwood a lick of paint?

DavelinaJolie

Really bloody excited about this kid. It's not all pace obviously, but clearly a hard worker.

Litch

The only player I'm looking forward to see on tour....

Bondi77

I am really looking forward to seeing him and the youngsters play and I am interested to see what Martial does as he must be wanting a big season to put himself in the reckoning for the Euros next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.