5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treble

He is a player and maybe still not close to his ceiling. Credit to Ole for signing him.

Eoin McMahon

Probably the best surprise this team has given us since that night in Paris. Wasn't expecting much from him tbh he looked very raw from what i had seen of him but if developed and coupled with that insane pace you just never know and definitely didn't expect him to be starting 3 of the first 4 games in the league scoring 3 goals on top not too bad at all. Hopefully we can try to stay grounded it crazy how the hype train sets off after even his first goal. But anyway he has been a rare bright point in a poor start so i wish all the best for the season ahead.

ash_86

Is it just me or he has the best first touch for us after Berbatov? Instant control.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum

Is it just me or he has the best first touch for us after Berbatov? Instant control.
I could never understand why posters were claiming he was a kick and rush player, he's got quite good close control, especially for the speed he reaches.

Him and AWB are the two main reasons to look forward to this season, hopefully they progress into world class players.

ash_86

I could never understand why posters were claiming he was a kick and rush player, he's got quite good close control, especially for the speed he reaches.

Him and AWB are the two main reasons to look forward to this season, hopefully they progress into world class players.
He's proving lot of fans wrong with his actions and quickly becoming one of the favorites at OT. He can shoot while cutting in without pausing which makes him deadly. Lot's of room to grow since he already nailed the basics.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
[QUOTE="yumtum, post: 24699200, member: 43332"]I could never understand why posters were claiming he was a kick and rush player, he's got quite good close control, especially for the speed he reaches.

Him and AWB are the two main reasons to look forward to this season, hopefully they progress into world class players.[/QUOTE]
Because surprise surprise most people have no idea what they're talking about :lol:

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
He is drawing lots of fouls. They will have to gang up on him. Hopefully freeing strikers higher up. But knowing this club he will be shoved to the right to accommodate rashford. I hope ojs will rotate rashford in for martial and james, but then again we dont have a right winger at all. It's gonna be a dilemma.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
He's proving lot of fans wrong with his actions and quickly becoming one of the favorites at OT. He can shoot while cutting in without pausing which makes him deadly. Lot's of room to grow since he already nailed the basics.
I think it's the fact 2 years ago he was sent back from Shrewsbury for not being good enough, the progress within that 2 years has been incredible, if he continues that trajectory he'll be a great player.

@Adam-Utd I agree, I think transfer season doesn't bring out the best in folks, when you're wanting Sancho, but get an unknown Championship player you're going to get some posters who are automatically negative.

I didnt think he'd prove people wrong this quickly, but his attitude was always top notch from what I could tell, and that's the one thing we needed most here.

minh_loc_xoay

Ole confirmed he's injured. Will miss tomorrow and probably the weekend.
I thought it was just tomorrow? Seemed to suggest it was minor. Where have you picked up he's out of the West Ham match?
Based on our bad luck over the years, I wouldn't be surprised if he missed the Arsenal match too. We just seem to be eternally cursed at the moment. :(

rednodd

Daniel is one of those who gives hope to the future. Missed him yesterday and its very sad that he wont be playing on sunday. Will be a world class player with our club.

West Ham 2:0 Man Utd

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Was one of the very few positives for me today, he wasn't outstanding but he was good. He was direct and seemed like the only attacker who actually wanted us to score.

Devil may care

Worked hard as usual and almost got a goal near the end with a good run, always willing to take the game on. He wasn't great but overall he's exceeded even the most optimisitc of expectations.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Shows more about our management when we depend on a championship player to bail us out.

No pressure kid. Absolutely no pressure!

Red_toad

One of the few players who hasn’t gone into hiding on the pitch. Love his attitude, need more like him. I really hope he doesn’t follow the example of his peers in the team.

Jonno

Our best player today, powerful, decisive runs, excellent press, and one or two brilliant bits in defence too when others were happy strolling round the pitch

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He was decent today but again one who should be a backup or rotational player.

He should be coming in to the team slowly this year but right now he's our best player and undroppable. He could end up as our striker next match.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Shows more about our management when we depend on a championship player to bail us out.

No pressure kid. Absolutely no pressure!
He's a premier league player, would you call Vardy a championship player? Riyad Mahrez?

I know you're trying to emphasise how bad we are at the moment, and we are, but to shit on a player for coming from the championship when he's been one of our best players so far isnt the way to go about it.

El-Manos

Looking very good considering our shite circumstances. Long may it continue. For all Ole's shortcomings, he got all 3 signings right.

bond19821982

He's a premier league player, would you call Vardy a championship player? Riyad Mahrez?

I know you're trying to emphasise how bad we are at the moment, and we are, but to shit on a player for coming from the championship when he's been one of our best players so far isnt the way to go about it.
He only has 4 games in epl and hows Vardy /Mahrez comparison valid here :confused:

432JuanMata

He is raw and young with a lot of potential he should of been bought as a squad player to help his development but no we are so bad we have to rely on him every game.

Think he will make it here but he shouldn’t have the pressure of coming from the Championship and being expected to score or assist every game

bond19821982

At what point do we consider a player playing in the premier league a premier league player?
He has proved nothing since we signed him. Give him an year and see the championship gamble has worked out. Theoretically, yes he is a premier league player but that means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Sylar

Reminds me under Moyes when januzaj came into the team and it seemed like everything was upto him to carry our attack :lol:

He's so exciting to watch. He's gonna get into that zone where he's double marked
Which is fine as long as we have players around him to then make use of the free space...
Which is the issue

always_hoping

Looking very good considering our shite circumstances. Long may it continue. For all Ole's shortcomings, he got all 3 signings right.
Yes all of his signings look like good ones so far and he has cleared out more dead wood than the last 3 manager combined. Problem is loads more signings was needed this summer and plenty dead wood is still left at the club.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Maintain that the boy's an old-school striker who's playing as a winger because the game has changed. He's like Michael Owen.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
He has proved nothing since we signed him. Give him an year and see the championship gamble has worked out. Theoretically, yes he is a premier league player but that means nothing in the grand scheme of things.
He has proved that he has a better attitude than the majority of our squad, his ability to improve his game (last year it was doubtful he'd be food enough for Swansea) and his courage - compare that to the likes of Lingard, Rashford et al who haven't really improved that much since they broke through.

I guess we'll see if the staff can help him improve, as this club hasn't been able to improve a single player the last 7 years, but I'll respect your opinion and leave you to it.

Thanks for the discussion. :)

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He actually looked quite good in the striker role for the limited time he had.

With Rashford out and our lack of natural wide players, maybe he and Greenwood/Martial could play as a wide striker duo in a 442 diamond.

Thank god he wasn't injured anyway!

Fracture90

Wee fella was one of the few players that weren't rubbish on Sunday. He's one of the few bright spots so far this season. Hopefully he'll continue to develop further.

Sea-Cow

He actually looked quite good in the striker role for the limited time he had.

With Rashford out and our lack of natural wide players, maybe he and Greenwood/Martial could play as a wide striker duo in a 442 diamond.

Thank god he wasn't injured anyway!
Haha that was amazing. He actually gave their CBs something to think about for the first time all game.

dev1l

I think he has already improved from the first game of the season where he was a bit lucky with the goal.
He s learning to use his pace better

El-Manos

He’s hard to dislike. A bright beacon of light inside a very dark tunnel. A bit like that scene where Frodo is fighting Shelob and uses the light of Eärendil.

Status
Not open for further replies.