5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

pascell

The one bright spot of a sea of darkness this season, has a lot to learn but he's 21 so its a given this season and has bags of potential, already shown he can score goals in the Prem which is a lot more than some can muster at the moment, took his goal really well too.

Cant expect him to get loads of goals and assists but would rather watch him learning, making mistakes but improving (hopefully) than more game time to Mata just wasting space and time.
The season is 3 games old, how can it be claimed to be a 'sea of darkness' already?

Stubble

A future attack built on this fella, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and Gomes with Chong and Garner on the way up looks rosy. Unfortunately Ole will continue to persist with the likes of Lingard and Mata whatever happens this season.. could well see him out of a job ultimately..

Alemar

You only date top models i’d say?
I’d say that we as Man Utd supporters should set high targets for players and team to achieve.

2 goal contributions (goal or assist) per 3 games is not bad - so far 4 our players are at this level or above. And in this regard I value goals and assists equally.

Last edited:

ash_86

He's one of the players who knows where to be in the box. I can see him getting anywhere between 12-15 goals in all compatitions. Like mctominay he will turn people in his favor.

Syphon Wallet

He's one of the players who knows where to be in the box. I can see him getting anywhere between 12-15 goals in all compatitions. Like mctominay he will turn people in his favor.
He got 4 goals in the championship, and I can see why.
No way is he getting 15 goals this season.

starman

Hopefully he locks down the left wing. Adds another dimension than Rashford and Martial as defenders don't know if he's going to cut in or take it down the line.

Golden Nugget

Gutted for him. He’s become our best player, which is a bit of a joke. Those balls he played at the end - you’d expect at least one of them to be scored, or at least connected with, if we had a proper striker like Ruud, Rooney, RVP, Ole etc

Stadjer

Had a good game.

Martial is way better than Rashford as a number 9 and James looks good at the right wing.

James - Martial - new RW for next season?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Obviously raw and naïve, as seen from that mis kick when any delivery into the box in the 90th min was essential, and fouling the guy unnecessarily in the 92nd min.
But you can't beat that desire and fearlessness to knock it and run late on.

If only we had a much more polished team where he could get guidance.

Andersons Dietician

Easily man of the match. He is incredibly raw and maybe doesn’t have the touch of others or make the correct decisions at times but given where we are as a team just needs to keep doing what he is doing.

Ludens the Red

What sums up the state of this team for me is the fact the guy who’s come from mid table championship Swansea is the player who most looks like he knows what being a United player is about. Plays with urgency, confidence and intensity. Would have been fantastic under Sir Alex.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Great goal today. I like how he is always eager to run, and get in behind players. Though really needs to work on the final ball at times. If he can start picking players out, he is going to be deadly. Just hope he builds on that side of his game.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He's a really good player, he's still young but he showed at Swansea that he's talented.
I'm glad we've got him, just hope he can keep it up.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
James is the only thing that's remotely decent about our attack at the moment.

Let that sink in: A kid who would still be playing in the Championship without a recommendation from Ryan Giggs is carrying our attack.

AJ10

Good goal and deserved at least one assist, only needed a striker with a brain to anticipate that round thing going across Southampton goal but sadly we have Rashford.

Kag

Apart from the obvious brilliant goal, I like the way he can really cross it with his left. If Rashford wasn’t playing like a circus clown he’d have bagged a couple of assists, too.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
His transition from Championship to PL has been weirdly seamless so far.

Like, he’s gone from the player we expected to be a hopeful weapon on the bench for the last 30 minutes of a game to probably being the first name on that left hand side.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Alongside Harry, AWB and greenwood as the only player who's contract I wouldn't tear up and kick out of the club.

ottosec

He's been trash on the right, but very very good on the left.

He delivered many fantastic crosses today in dangerous areas, but no one there to take advantage.

Can't argue with his performances, 3 in 4 games coming in from the left is very impressive. The only one truly pulling his weight out there.

Why the feck were we not getting even close to his crosses at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.