5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hughes35

Really like him. He has a fantastic engine on him, great work rate, rapid, good decisions making and solid technique.

He's the type of player that would have played in the big games during the Fergie years. Does remind me a bit of Park, and that's high praise.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He's probably our most exciting player at the moment. Aside from Pogba he's the only one really capable of a moment of brilliance that makes people raise from their seats.

chb23

Had a good game and is such a great buy for us.

I'm surprised no one mentioned, that I can see, the counter around the 73rd minute. I was fuming that he didn't release Rashford. He would have been through on goal and would've had a great opportunity.

Oh well, can't win them all

Ekeke

That cross for the goal was Nani/Beckham quality. I hope he has more where that came from because earlier on in the season he had many chances to cross from the right and the output was poor

Decomposing In Paris

He's probably our most exciting player at the moment. Aside from Pogba he's the only one really capable of a moment of brilliance that makes people raise from their seats.
Both Rashford & Martial are capable of those moments. There are others too. Individually and collectively we've not been good enough consistently enough. Doesn't mean that they're all suddenly poor/boring players.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster

I'm surprised no one mentioned, that I can see, the counter around the 73rd minute. I was fuming that he didn't release Rashford. He would have been through on goal and would've had a great opportunity.

On 2 occasions yesterday Rashfords runs were shocking, he was demanding the ball whilst still running further into an offside position

chb23

On 2 occasions yesterday Rashfords runs were shocking, he was demanding the ball whilst still running further into an offside position
No doubt.. although 73rd minute wouldn't been perfect

As far as I could tell Rashford went early, by the time James had seen him he was already offside. He did the right thing in the end by going himself.

Skills

Snitch
He's a good player. Under the right guidance, he'll be a fantastic asset. But I don't think he'll get that here.

Marcelinho87

I was fuming that nobody even tried to run at near post in the first half. The crosses looked poor because of that. We don't have a striker as simple as that.
Your post stood out at the time because I have mentioned it myself and agreed.

Now look, Rashford makes a run for once and it ends up in a goal, had this been done more times he would have more goals, James would have more assists but most importantly United would have more points.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
As far as I could tell Rashford went early, by the time James had seen him he was already offside. He did the right thing in the end by going himself.
Yeah Rashford was offside and didn't get back on til it was too late. James obviously spotted that. If anything it was good that he did and didn't concede a freekick.

Litch

If he was sold tomorrow, we are doubling our money. The lad has come from Cardiff and scored goals and assists in a very poor Utd team. Every question asked of him, he's delivered. Some questioned his decision making and crossing, already seen improvement. This lads ceiling is a lot higher.....

Joeace2020

If he was sold tomorrow, we are doubling our money. The lad has come from Cardiff and scored goals and assists in a very poor Utd team. Every question asked of him, he's delivered. Some questioned his decision making and crossing, already seen improvement. This lads ceiling is a lot higher.....
Ermm... Cardiff?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Your post stood out at the time because I have mentioned it myself and agreed.

Now look, Rashford makes a run for once and it ends up in a goal, had this been done more times he would have more goals, James would have more assists but most importantly United would have more points.
That’s entirely unfair on Rashford. He’s repeatedly making runs that are ignored. It must be disheartening being starved of the ball, regardless of what he does.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Swansea ;)

Marcelinho87

That’s entirely unfair on Rashford. He’s repeatedly making runs that are ignored. It must be disheartening being starved of the ball, regardless of what he does.
I am not talking his general runs in behind which he does do a lot of.

I am talking his attacking the space when it comes to crosses, he rarely does it. James has whipped in some great low balls this season and the ball has just fizzed across with nobody in sight.

I’m sorry but what a fecking signing. Already exceeded my expectations for his first season. His quality on the ball is getting better and better. Great crossing with both feet and a cracking shot.

Great spot by Giggs. Probably our best post Fergie signing bar Zlatan.

RUCK4444

Brilliant cross for the assist yesterday, he’s so effective. One of those players that just keeps running at defenders.

Gets knocked down, gets up and does exactly the same thing, running without fear. That in itself is a great outlet and. usually either creates chances or wins a free kick.

Ole needs to take some praise here, A for signing him and B for the way he’s been trusted to play and hit the ground running.

It’s easy to say ‘ah well Giggs told us to sign him and we got lucky with how he has started.’
Other managers would get praise for this and Ole should as well. A young player at such a huge club still needs

Absolutely love his attitude and desire, would love to transplant his attitude into some other players in the squad, Martial more than anybody.

If he has the desire to continually progress and develop we will have a very good player on our hands.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He reminds me of a crash dummy. Flying around everywhere and gets absolutely flattened at least once a match, but gets up and a carries on.

He should probably start avoiding these heavy collisions though as he'll end up getting injured.

A9X SJ

He's been a gem in what has been a disappointing season, It makes you wonder if there are any more gems in the Championship we should be acquiring.

Fast becoming my favourite player in a red shirt

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Rashford makes plenty of runs outside the box. But he doesn't seem to make them inside the box to get on the end of crosses or passes. Tends to either slowly jog to the back post or just sits around the penalty spot.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
His best performance for us today.

he looked so much more comfortable on the right too, he’s really grown into that position.

Our team looks so much more balanced with him and rashford wide and martial up top.

lovely stuff.

Bobski

His final ball has been a wonderful surprise. Expect a raw young speedster from the championship to have a little tunnel vision and lack some finesse but he continually picks out quality balls, added to his pace and it makes a very dangerous weapon.

sillwuka

You can see that's he's making that position his own. Looks more comfortable with the ball and is riding the challenges well.

I think he's becoming even more explosive.

NinjaFletch

I think his all round game still needs a bit of work which is, of course, to be expected, but he scares the shit out of players and puts in a mean ball. Proper find.

Status
Not open for further replies.