Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
He’s fast, yes. But it’s hard to be a footballer when you cannot kick a ball with any consistency.

Gandalf

The last goal he scored was on Aug 31th. He has now gone 5 fecking straight months without a single goal scored and we're still counting. A stat I never imagined I'll see for anyone bar Lingard.
Not arguing that he has struggled as the season has gone on but the talent is there and he puts his body on the line despite getting the crap kicked out of him. If he was being developed properly we would see more from him but I have no idea what our coaching staff does on the training ground. We turn quality players into donkeys and fail to develop young talent unless they are world class youngsters like Rashford who can succeed despite the environment.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
People who are saying he only has pace and nothing else, so what? We signed him for his pace. He HAS IT, so to argue that hed be bad without it is pointless because he does have it.
Hes bad with it

Based Adnan

Overpromoted squad player due to our piss poor recruitment.

Has his uses but never first choice. Not even he expected to play as much as he has this season.

Stadjer

I don't know what his instructions were but he looked lost in the first half, drifting inside into traffic. Good header from Wan-Bissaka's deep cross that required the keeper to make a save. One decent shot wide in the 2nd half. The few crosses he produced all seemed to get cut-out by the Burnley defenders.
That shot showed the difference between Rashford and James quite well i think. Rashford being the better player would have gotten that shot atleast inbetween the posts.

Hoof the ball

Weirdly enough, the one ability he does possess is his acceleration and speed to get away from defenders, and yet, you can count on one hand the amount of times he's used his rapid pace to break away for a goal or an assist.

Dan_F

Probably the last fixture you’d want him to play in. Greenwood should have started. He’s not got the ability to play against teams that sit back and to be honest I don’t have any kind of confidence that he will in the future.

Man City 0:1 Man Utd

el3mel

Did nothing when he was subbed on. Barely used his pace to threaten them.

He has been in a pretty poor form for a long time now.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He's been very coward recently. The James I know normally likes to take on defenders and draws a foul. This James in the last 30 days has been coward. All he does nowdays just pass the ball back to Bissaka.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He's a player who needs the season to end, he's played way more football than anyone probably expected him to

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's been very coward recently. The James I know normally likes to take on defenders and draws a foul. This James in the last 30 days has been coward. All he does nowdays just pass the ball back to Bissaka.
Might just be sick of getting clobbered every time he tries running with it.

That said, he's not been good.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Seems to be low on confidence. He has a lot of work to do, seems to be the type that has the ethic to do it but he really needs to work on his crossing and final ball.
He has been decent this season and he will end up being a good squad player for us IMO. He has carried more of a burden than he should have but this is what happens when you don't sign players.

UnitedChampionsAgain

Gone downhill badly after a great start to the season. Can't see this blistering pace people talk about as he rarely goes past a defender. Went down a lot tonight but the ref wasn't buying it. Needs to step it up massively as he's now on a par with Lingaard, woeful! If we ever buy a decent right winger this guy will be on the bench where he belongs.

Devil may care

The step up was always going to be huge and it's showing on him right now, the freakish start he had was never going to last, I honestly never thought he looked that good before we bought him but his technique is better than I gave him credit for and long term his pace makes him an option off the bench.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Fernandes can be the making of him, he just needs too get on his bike and make the runs in behind, if he flanks Greenwood with Martial on the other side then we can start too stretch teams and open space in the middle.

Le Red

Might just be sick of getting clobbered every time he tries running with it.

That said, he's not been good.
Yeah, when you get snapped in half every match and referees are having fun watching you get thugged it's hardly an incentive to bravery.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is badly out of form/lacks quality/whatever, but he is really not a left side player, his every bit of quality is made for playing right winger, nothing else. How can anyone say his best position in on the left and our manager actually playing him there, especially when out of form is baffling.

Renegade

More bad games than good. Over exposed by Ole and our poor summer recruitment.

el3mel

The more the season goes on the more he regresses so badly. He's totally rubbish now.

TheReligion

Abusive
Really poor tonight and offered nothing. Shame really but he's lost that confident spark he had coming in. Needs to go back to being more direct.

Frank White

More bad games than good. Over exposed by Ole and our poor summer recruitment.
You can say that about all are attackers but seem James doesn't get the benefit of the doubt like the rest of them guess the 15 million championship player should be carrying are forward line.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
He's a shadow of the player he was in the first month of the season. It's as though the confidence and ability to dribble past players and use his pace has been trained out of him. He's a poor man's Traore.

M16Red

He just needs to play to his skill set, beat the first man and wip it in - there is a reason Ole wants a "break nose" player..

Renegade

You can say that about all are attackers but seem James doesn't get the benefit of the doubt like the rest of them guess the 15 million championship player should be carrying are forward line.
he hasnt scored a goal since August despite being a refgular forward. I’m not prepared to give benefit of doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.