5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace of Spades

I don't either tbh. There are others that should be moved on as priority.
He won't be loaned, we need squad options as well. If we sign Sancho, that will mean seven options for three positions in attack (with Ighalo only being here till december). If we let him go as well, then that is 5 options, and Chong is very inexperienced currently.

We have only now started to get some options to rotate, don't think we will repeat having to run players in the ground again like this season as we just did not have any options on the bench.

Robbie Boy

Seems like Ole has a-lot of time for him but he really lacks quality.

Last edited:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
We must loan him next season and see can he improve to be backup player or not. I doubt that he can improve but we can try that. We don't have nothing to lose. At this level he should not be part of matchday squad.

Devil81

He is literally the most kick and run footballer I've ever seen playing for a club at our level. Watching him last night it was like the tin man who could move his body to run in anything other direction than a straight line.

Defenders are just showing him the line and he's either running the ball off the pitch or trapping himself in the corner with little ability to get out.

Flog his arse this summer I've seen enough, I'm not even sure if he's a Premier League level player.

romufc

He's zero dimension on the right. The most predictable player when he plays there.
Shocking... he gave us nothing.

Instead, their defender was running in the corner in the 98th minute and he decides to push him. Just so poor in his decision making.

Lee565

He basically the new lingard of being afforded chance after chance and offering sod all end product.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He's a young player who hasn't played for Dortmund so of course he going to be quite rusty. It's like trying to do a job competently without an Oxford/Cambridge education, it's impossible.

izec

His off the ball work isn't that great either. Take the pace away, and he wouldn’t even make it at League one level

Needs a loan IMO

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Watching the episode of the Leeds documentary over his failed transfer. Really interesting Bielsa wanted him there but as a left-sided winger. Sad seeing his father too as we know what happens shortly after. Guess it all worked out for Swansea seeing how we paid 15 when Leeds were offering 7 or 8.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's one who I hope Ole actually holds up or a decent standard rather than cementing a place for, on attitude and effort. There were people here who claimed he was the "perfect squad player". I'm sorry but even a great squad player at an elite club has to be quality footballer. Not that we need to admonish the chap. It's his first season and it's possible for him to improve and show he can be that player, of course.

Bondi77

Geez... I hope he does not visit this site as he may do something silly if he does.
Arsenal pay 72mil for Pepe and we pay 15 for James whom I think has been the better this season although he has faded as the season has gone on but it is his first at this level so it is to be expected.
I wonder if Sancho comes here and if he is slow to adapt will he attract the same criticism

Bondi77

His off the ball work isn't that great either. Take the pace away, and he wouldn’t even make it at League one level

Needs a loan IMO
Maybe we should loan him to Swansea for a year.

Web of Bissaka

He's a young player who hasn't played for Dortmund so of course he going to be quite rusty. It's like trying to do a job competently without an Oxford/Cambridge education, it's impossible.
:lol: Well, you're not wrong.

Sancho's first season at Dortmund is too predictable and lacks football intelligence.
2nd season onwards, he improved that quickly, to a point where he's too good now.

I'm not sure if James is improving with us at the moment. Doesn't seem like he is.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Football fans...goodness me. Give the guy a break. It’s his first full season in the top flight, he’s a squad player and a good one at that.
It's not much good having squad players that offer absolutely nothing when they play. Something we've been plagued with for years.

El Jefe

You buy players from the championship and surprise surprise you get championship quality.

He's so out of his depth its unbelievable. Shocking player and one of the worst wingers I've seen at this club.

The other players had a bad game but James is just shite.

dove

Hands down the worst winger we had since Bebe (maybe even worse than him). He is literally useless.

el3mel

He's really the new Lingard. We replaced Lingard before even selling him. Well done.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He belongs to championship. I felt sorry for him today. Looked lost and out of depth.
One time when he got a ball in space and could cross or attack his marker he played it safe and passed the ball back.

Get rid while we can get money back

In Rainbows

You buy players from the championship and surprise surprise you get championship quality.

He's so out of his depth its unbelievable. Shocking player and one of the worst wingers I've seen at this club.

The other players had a bad game but James is just shite.
It's not so much that he came from the Championship, it's that he didn't dominate in the Championship and was already 20 years old. Compare that to Zaha, Max Aarons, and Ryan Sessegnon who dominated the Championship at age 18. And it's also that he's not some technically outstanding player.

Hands down the worst winger we had since Bebe (maybe even worse than him). He is literally useless.
He’s not literally useless. This is only his second Full season as a pro. He’s played too much this season. He’s a squad player, he will come back stronger.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I don't want to see him again until next season. Figure this year's been too much for him. He looks completely lost and a step behind the play.

Bojan11

He’s not literally useless. This is only his second Full season as a pro. He’s played too much this season. He’s a squad player, he will come back stronger.
Squad player who can’t control a ball? He doesn’t run at defenders. Barely can pass. What’s he good at to justify being a squad player? So tell us why he’s not useless? Without the usual he’s young and second season. Tell us his good qualities.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Very poor game, it's becoming a serious concern now that none of the squad players can step up when needed.

SirScholes

He lacks the footballing intelligence to play for us
Seems a canny lad but needs to be somewhere else we can’t afford passengers

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Obviously the opinions will be negative after a bad defeat today, but it's very clear his games need to be picked very wisely.
Totally wrong game and situation.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I’ve really rooted for him and wanted him to kick but he frustrated me today.

even a touch of laziness and he shouldn’t have fatigue as an excuse, I’m quite sad about it tbh as a fellow Welshman, would have been good for wales to cement a future at united but I don’t think he’ll be around too long here

Status
Not open for further replies.