5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

lost7

How can a premier league player have such a bad first touch? He missed at least 2 clear cut chances because he can't control a simple pass

3KDré

Literally messed up almost every attack. He also is one of the quickest players in the league but you never see him actually use it.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Some games I watch him and think some local lad won a raffle ticket prize of getting to play for United for a game. He just looks like he took a wrong turn on the way somewhere and is a bit lost. Hope we get to see some hint of real potential soon, cant fault his attitude and work ethic.

Castia

Had a mini patch of form earlier in the season which gIves him about 5 good games in 2 seasons here, nowhere near the level required for a top side in the PL, Im not even sure he’s a PL level player I couldn’t see him playing regularly for anybody.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Unless he's got an acre of space to run into he's absolutely useless.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
No one covered themselves in glory today but James has very little credit in the bank. I want it work for him but I don't think he has the quality to be a squad player for us.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Not good enough technical wise and also decision making wise. He cannot do the right thing given the situation on the pitch.

SAFMUTD

Same as always, great effort not even close to good enough quality wise. I don't think anyone is expecting anything else from him, not his fault he keeps getting selected.

No one can say he doesn't gives his all for the entire time he's on the pitch, the problem is that his all is pretty poor.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
That was terrible from him. So much broke down whenever he got on the ball or around it. He's much better than that and I was ok with him starting here, but he just didn't perform at all.

Redlyn

He wouldn't start for any prem team.
Give Amad all his minutes going forward.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
The amount of times he lost the ball today and made the wrong decision are really annoying. 100% I will take the money if Leeds is still interested. He's too limited and not intelligent enough in his game. Get Sancho. We only have Bruno & Pogba as our creative player, we need another alternative. We can't rely on Bruno & Pogba alone next season.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
He took that kicking like a champ. They were chopping him to bits.

I assume that's all he was sent out for today, to get them booked and riled up, win a few set pieces. He's pretty poor at anything else. Despite having great top speed, his acceleration isn't really there at all, he needs 20 yards to run into to really utilise it. Definitely should have been hooked at half time.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Not up to it. To be fair, that has long, long been established. No doubt some mollycoddling posters will come here with am ‘aww, be nice’ attitude. He isn’t good enough to play in this division let alone play for United.

Leeds conned us into thinking it will be an open game today, and as a result, we could have thought he’d be needed (largely to defend). As it turned out, he was amongst Leeds’ best defenders today.

dablem_10

there was one situation leeds player wrongly touched ball, and james had no imagination, he could easily put ball to space and then run, instead he hitted opposition player

Djemba-Djemba

He was constantly fouled anytime he picked the ball up so that didn't help matters.

But oh God he was so bad. Wrong decisions every time he had to make a choice, awful first touch, just terrible.

He's just not good enough.

Superunknown

He got himself in good positions, so at least there is some intent there. But, it wasn't a particularly good performance from him today, so that's disappointing. There is an element of fans getting on his back and making him out to be worse than he actually is. He's not the most technically gifted player and I did think the front three were all quite bad today.

Varun

Staff
He's that kid in the park who requests you to play when you've gone for a game with mates. You can't help but say yes to the kid but just tell him to run and chase everything

Andersons Dietician

Reminds me so much of Phil Jones. Full effort, but just not quite there. Didn’t think it was the game for him honestly. Needed someone who could control a ball and pass.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
All I can say is he's lucky he's been blessed with speed.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Ultimately when I see him on the starting formation- I know the match is going to be harder for us than it needs to be.

Doracle

Should never start for us. Actively cost us two big chances unfortunately with poor technique. At least we gave Pogba a good rest before bigger matches ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.