Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I wonder how Leeds fans are feeling?

3 weeks ago at OT they were singing
“You’re too shit to play for Leeds!”:lol:

Oh dear

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
When the dust settles and the emotion is removed from a player leaving the club, people will realise just how average he was.

I heard a lot of rubbish over the last year about how highly Ole rates him and that he's vital to the team :lol: he tried his best but a limited player like him can only go so far. I doubt he will be first choice at Leeds either.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
When the dust settles and the emotion is removed from a player leaving the club, people will realise just how average he was.

I heard a lot of rubbish over the last year about how highly Ole rates him and that he's vital to the team :lol: he tried his best but a limited player like him can only go so far. I doubt he will be first choice at Leeds either.
Leeds fans are about to find out what they paid huge money for

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
The difference between his performances for us and for Leeds will be roughly in line with the difference between how sexy we looked vs Leeds and how hopeless we've looked since.

Not the same order of magnitude, but he suits Bielsa to a T.

Adam-Utd

I'm sure he will do better with less pressure and a much more open style of match where he can use the space, but he was never going to make it here.

I'm actually interested to see just how much the famous Bielsa can improve him if any.

McTerminator

Way to stay classy. :rolleyes:

Adam-Utd

Way to stay classy. :rolleyes:
It's nothing to do with class, it's realism.

Why do we have to pretend to like him just because he played here? He was rubbish and he's been sold because of that.

If you want to idolise him because he was lucky enough to be given a chance at United that's up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.