Daniel James | Leeds player

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Official now, I hope he does well and they lose every game.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Not to sound like a negative wanker (and then to do just that) but it does worry/irk me that it took us buying Ronaldo for us to sell Dan James when we could get £25m for him

Anyway, best of luck at the scum Dan.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Good decision to let him go. He will look a better player for them.

Siorac

Not to sound like a negative wanker (and then to do just that) but it does worry/irk me that it took us buying Ronaldo for us to sell Dan James when we could get £25m for him

Anyway, best of luck at the scum Dan.
We should have gone for Messi as well so that we can sell Lingard.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
All the best Dan, I'll remember those first few games fondly. The rest, a little less so. I think he'll do well for them under Bielsa.

Andersons Dietician

Hope he does well there. Seems like a nice lad always trying his best just wasn’t quite good enough for us but can see him doing well at Leeds under Bielsa.

tenpoless

Against Leeds people said he was not at the level required to play for ManUtd. Then in the next 2 games when everyone forgot how to play football (the midfield especially), he was actually one of the few players that still managed to run with the ball and put crosses into the box. But that will be forgotten as he will always be seen as a shit player by some. Even when we bought him for peanuts and nobody expected a new Ronaldo. Best of luck for him. Its hard for me to disrespect a hardworking, respectful footballer like him, even if he's not talented enough to be a starter for us.

siw2007

Best of luck to Dan in the future. He was bought as a bit of a punt but hasn’t really kicked on how we’d like, despite that he has worked very hard and been a great professional. It’s a shame he hasn’t repeated his form for Wales at club level but Leeds might be a better fit for him.

Credit to the club for getting a good transfer fee for him too, he might not have been hugely successful here but he has still enhanced his reputation and it is pleasing to see it reflected in the transfer fee.

The lad can be proud of himself. He ran his heart out for the club when on the pitch and I'll always support players that give it all.

Best of luck to him and I'm sure he'll go on to have a solid career.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He'll do really well and some weirdos will use it against Ole.

Thiagoal

What a thoroughly lovely bloke. I hope he performs amazingly and makes a lot of our ‘fans’ eat their words!

Bwuk

Tried his best and worked hard but was never good enough.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Against Leeds people said he was not at the level required to play for ManUtd. Then in the next 2 games when everyone forgot how to play football (the midfield especially), he was actually one of the few players that still managed to run with the ball and put crosses into the box. But that will be forgotten as he will always be seen as a shit players by some. Even when we bought him for peanuts and nobody expected a new Ronaldo. Best of luck for him. Its hard for me to disrespect a hardworking, respectful footballer like him, even if he's not talented enough to be a starter for us.
Oh come on, you're just re-writing history. He's barely been good enough to be a squad player, a decent player to sometimes bring on against tired defences, or to start in very specific game plans (vs City for example), but overall he's just been poor and his progression has stagnated. Everyone seems to be wishing him good luck, it just didn't turn out quite as we'd maybe hoped (and no, no one was expecting CR7 reincarnate, but there's a whole big field between that and what James was serving up on a regular basis).

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Glad he's going to a club where the manager wanted him for a long time - he'll hopefully have a good career with regular gametime. Unless he's playing against us, of course. The fee's pretty neat, as well.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
He's United's fourth highest sale in their history. Very good business by Manchester United imo. I think he'll do well with Leeds as well.

EverReddy

Tried his best for us - he's all heart. Sad to see him go (but correct decision). Hoping for West Ham to come in for Jesse now.

marktan

I liked him, he's better than people give him credit for and his energy is a real useful asset. Much more useful to us than the likes of Mata and Linard anyway. Wish him well.

tenpoless

Oh come on, you're just re-writing history. He's barely been good enough to be a squad player, a decent player to sometimes bring on against tired defences, or to start in very specific game plans (vs City for example), but overall he's just been poor and his progression has stagnated. Everyone seems to be wishing him good luck, it just didn't turn out quite as we'd maybe hoped (and no, no one was expecting CR7 reincarnate, but there's a whole big field between that and what James was serving up on a regular basis).
Based on what I saw, some posters expected him to be more than a one dimensional pace merchant. But he has always been one. Then when we didnt have enough players that make runs or stay in the box, posters expected him to do more. More what. He is a traditional winger. Running and putting crosses is what he does. Not good enough but I refuse to speak ill about him when he has obviously tried his best and being a traditional winger is probably the limit of his talent.

Siorac

He's United's fourth highest sale in their history. Very good business by Manchester United imo. I think he'll do well with Leeds as well.
Ronaldo, Lukaku, Di Maria... and Dan James :lol:

Nice lad, quick and hard-working but very limited. Good luck to him at Leeds.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
As others have already mentioned he'll fit far better in the system Bielsa plays. Hopefully he has a good career.