roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Right who’s next!

AshRK

Interesting to know the international transfer market only opens next week. SO maybe more to follow from next week.

Excited to see James in united colors. The fact that Giggs endorsed him could be a good sign. All the best lad.

gr3yham3

Congrats Daniel! Here's to getting the Old Trafford crowd up on their feet soon!

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Welcome to Manchester United James, I hope your career goes of to a “speedy” start. Man that was lame

Regardless, someone needs to make a count about how many times a manager or a commentator talks about this lad speed.

Not my first choice signing as a squad player, but he will definitely offer a different dimension to our attack.

Patrick08

Shrewed signing. Finally a winger coming in after all these years.

0le

Happy with the signing and well done to Woodward and co for getting it done early. Hopefully more to arrive soon.

Kapardin

Hopefully has a bigger impact than Dalot has so far. Not that Dalot has been particularly bad, but would like this kid to be more exceptional than that.

Bojan11

Happy with the signing and well done to Woodward and co for getting it done early. Hopefully more to arrive soon.
Well done for what?

Save the well dones for the cnut when the season starts. I remember people praising him for signing Dalot and Fred early last year. Then after that it was a mess.

Bojan11

Finally an improvement on Mata and Lingard on the right wing I would think
Doesn’t he play left wing though? Even though he’s probably better than both of them on the right.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
Is this the same Matt Jones that played for Leeds 20 years ago?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Surely signed to play right wing. Looking forward to having a more conventional winger with pace.

Ekeke

Doesn’t he play left wing though? Even though he’s probably better than both of them on the right.
When we were first linked with him it was said we enquired about his ability to play on the right side. So while I agree with you, and would prefer we signed a right winger who actually plays there a lot, with the speed and determination I've seen from him I think even if hes just okay he'd be an upgrade on Mata and Lingard always playing inside.

But I do think theres a chance that Martial could also lose his place to James if he isnt working hard enough, because once again James seems to have a determination to recover and keep the ball that Martial doesn't seem to have.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
What is he actually good at, still no goals or assists in a United shirt?

Gasolin

This. Can't wait to see his speed in the last 10minutes of a match.
if you want to have impact, it needs to be the last 20 to 30mn. A lot of penetration and hopefully balls to help him for that.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Best of luck to him, hopefully he’s half as good as our last Welsh winger. I don’t know anything about him so very excited to see what he can do.

Crashoutcassius

Surely signed to play right wing. Looking forward to having a more conventional winger with pace.
much more likely he's been signed to be a squad player and a prospect, an option in some games and off the bench. starting him right wing most games vs prem defences that park the bus isn't going to be great

Status
Not open for further replies.