Danny Ings | Performances

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
So fecking shit for him, was actually proving a lot of doubters wrong this season, one of their best players this year so far imo. Wish him all the best, not been a good few months for young English players; Wilshere, Shaw, Gomez, Hughes and now Ings, feck.

Roman Bellic

Prick
Already 23, could be 26 before he becomes consistent again, at that point it might be too late.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Damn :( feel bad for him and Gomez, must be extra shit to get excited to play for a new manger then have it plucked away in an instant.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
:(

Already 23, could be 26 before he becomes consistent again, at that point it might be too late.
Could be 24 as well, you can't predict something like that. Each player recovers differently from a long-term injury.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Terrible stuff. He was actually doing quite well for them. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

mark_a

Tough call, I feel for the guy. Hope he recovers OK.

Couldn't give a toss about the club though. No wins, 2 big injuries? #KloppOut

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Ings' happened in Liverpool training.
Ah. Mind you, most of the damage could have been done in the previous game. That's what happened to me. I played two 90 minute games on a plastic pitch in quick succession and felt a nagging pain in my knee after the second game. 5 minutes into my next game... "Pop"

(This is where you tell me he didn't feature for England at all)

ghagua

Horrible to hear about injuries like that. Quite a few players have been injured long term so early in the season.

ChrisNelson

Unlucky for the lad just as he was coming good and showing his potential at a proper PL club, and breaking in to the England team too. Hopefully both him and Shaw will be back ready for the Summer if not earlier.

Varun

Staff
Wow. What a shit week in terms of Injuries for pool. Hope they recover soon.

Brophs

The One and Only
So, having missed almost all of the season, will he still have beaten Balotelli's total from last season?

Getsme

Such a horrible injury, hopefully he recovers fully from it.