Danny Welbeck to leave Arsenal

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
We missed him in the run in as we have zero good wingers. Always put the effort in, even if he didn't have the technical ability.

Unfortunately, the time has come for Arsenal to be ruthless with average injury prone players. Had to go.

Mike Smalling

He is 28 and has never managed 10 league goals in a season. Will fit right back in.

Robbie Boy

He’s the kind of shite that would have been rewarded with a mega contract had he still been here. Then he could have seamlessly transitioned into a LB in a few years and played there terribly for years on end.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
The more I think about it, LVG would make one hell of a DoF. He knows where the talent is.

Paul_Scholes18

The more I think about it, LVG would make one hell of a DoF. He knows where the talent is.
What? Most of his signings did fail. He is terrible at finding talent. I say that is one of his weakest points. I do think in actually managing the players he is doing a better job apart from the fact that the football he wants them to play suck.

GiddyUp

:lol: Jeez. What can I say, I like Danny. Was disappointed when LVG let him go. Anyway, its not happening. But if it did I'd welcome him back.
The 3 goals he would score for us over a 4 year contract could be vital in a league cup quarter final.

Web of Bissaka

We're a charity club that is collecting injury prone players (english players the better), not top quality 26+ y.o. players and problematic ego players, all on higher wages than they deserved. Perfect fit.

Get him!

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He might not have made it to a top club but at this point we went down to his level. Can you imagine Welbeck and Rashy upfront? Pogba will have to make 40 assists a game for those two to score a goal

Siorac

He’s the kind of shite that would have been rewarded with a mega contract had he still been here. Then he could have seamlessly transitioned into a LB in a few years and played there terribly for years on end.
:lol: I love the nihilistic hopelessness of this.

Varun

Staff
Even Arsenal are happy to cut the cord on dross while we hand out contract extensions like candy.

El-Manos

So true :lol:

ArjenIsM3

Yes he probably would, but the club treated him so badly he doesn't have a lot of love for us left. Also, there is the issue of him being old and retired.

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
Sad to see Danny being trashed on here. Then someone carefully selects a video of Danny fluffing a chance and using that to take cheap potshots at the lad. He scored some brilliant and important goals in his career. Not his fault that he suffered a long list of serious injuries, can happen to anybody - ask Kane.

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
I remember going to watch Arsenal vs Galatasaray in the CL and this was not long after when he joined Arsenal and he scored a hat trick. I went home feeling weird us letting a player go like that. Sad to see it turned out bad for the lad. He was a good player on his day.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I like the lad but I don't ant him back. Selling him didn't adversely affect us in the slightest. I hope he gets and a good transfer and moves on with his career.