Darmian / Signs permanent deal for Parma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Anyway, good for everyone that he's gone. Average at defending and one of the worst full-backs at going forward that I've ever seen.

How much was the fee? I mean how much did we give them to take Damian...£5m? £10m?
Apparently they actually gave us money for him... as in he went there, and we actually got 1.5m for it.

(And people are weirdly annoyed about it "only" being 1.5m)

stevoc

Really 1.5M € ... i am glad he is gone because he isnt good enough but we really could not get more?
1.5M is a joke
Personally i'm delighted and surprised that we managed to get any money for him at all or even a club willing to take him.

And to think there loons on here 2 years ago who thought he was worth £25m.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Posts in the Darmian thread 25/07/2015:

Proper RB. :)
he looks the real deal
It feels so good to have an actual RB in the team. Really becoming a favourite of mine.
Next Maldini. :smirk:
Excellent signing, what a bargain he will turn out to be. Him on the right, Shaw on the left, fantastic pair of fullbacks.
Will become a brilliant RB
What a disappointment. Like 99% of our post-Fergie signings.

Christ, how small is our squad now in senior members?
It’s fine in terms of numbers, it was bloated and players needed to go. You weren’t advocating keeping him for the season were you?

Another one gone!

Shame we couldn't shift Rojo also but I suspect him and Lingard may get moved on next summer. Hopefully Sanchez and Smalling also stay gone, along with Jones and Matic.
Indeed - it’s been a good summer in terms of getting rid of players. Players who clearly weren’t wanted here and are too expensive in terms of wages for most teams has meant getting fees has been difficult, but good to get the wages off of the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.