Darren f*cking Fletcher

Don16

Annoying cnut
Quality. What a turnaround from this guy. I'm delighted he didn't get sold in the summer, he'd be the first name on my team sheet for our next game.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Always rated the lad, defended him a few years back when he was made the scapegoat on these forums by the majority of posters. He keeps things simple, he keeps things going. He reminds me of a Nicky Butt style player, loyal to the core and would keep running for the full 90 minutes.

Name Changed

weso26
I think at the moment he should be our first choice centre midfielder. He is often made the scapegoat (wrongly) for abject United performances. He has been fantastic this season. The one thing you get from him is 100% effort. He'll run all day and close down the opposition all day and stop them from playing. Very underrated player.

Cold_Boy

Fletcher will always be class in a 3 man mid field[not that I am saying we played 3 today].

Very good player.MOM today.

Justin

Darren's recent performances only leaves O'Shea as a club scapegoat.

United78

He was great today -- really looked at home and in control in midfield -- I was very impressed!

Divine

Great season so far, very happy for him.

He's had good games now and then all along, but now he seems to have raised his level consistently. Good passing, good control, gets stuck in - what's not to like?

Great squad player turning into a great starter...

A brilliant performance from him. He has been criticised for only being a big game player (how silly?) but today he showed real quality against a less talented team. He fully deserves his place here among our midfielders. He is very good at what he does.

e.cantona

Mummy, mummy, diamonds, I want them too
If I'd been one of a couple other people on this forum I'd tell you all how I told you so long ago, over and over and over again. But I'm not like that, so I wont.

Dudelevag

Yeah he had a class game today and he's been brilliant all season.

Carrick and Fletch first choice?

To be replaced by Anderson and Possebon in a couple of years maybe?

The future's bright, the future's United.

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
Finally showing his potential, but still needs to get stuck in more often.

Especially in the first half, there were times i felt a certain Muamba needed to be plowed right through.

Red Devil Finn

Bag Princess
Darren fecking Fletcher has been great the whole season and I'm really happy that he didn't leave in the summer. Now that he plays every week he has showed his real quality. Before the pre-season I thought: Fletcher, he's decent but nothing great a valuable squad player but really should go somewhere else if he wants to show his real quality

Well I was wrong. He's more than a valuable squad player. Fletcher is a hard fighting regular starter in my eyes these days.

Dyslexic Untied

Has been great for us this season and deserves his place in the starting 11. Him and Carrick should play when the latter is fit again.

Classy Cannon

Left Back <font face="Arial"color="White"> in the
Had a great game today, was always making himself available & kept us ticking over.

BezsMaracas

Anyone care to dig up threads from 3/4 years ago where he was being slated to feck?

Always said he'd be a big player for us once he found his feet, nice to see him proving his critics wrong.

Alex

Scholes showed why he should be in XI full stop v. most teams Park shouldnt start. Only against Chelsea and possibly Liverpool Arsenal, and tight European affairs

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Great player and was good today but he can't create space and make passes like Carrick. Carrick is the midfielder that starts no matter what when fit.

Ekeke

I did say somewhere in one of the "We're selling Fletcher" threads this summer that I felt he could make himself a first choice midfielder at United. I'm delighted for him that he's getting some recognition for his performances.

REd FUn DevIl

Quality. What a turnaround from this guy. I'm delighted he didn't get sold in the summer, he'd be the first name on my team sheet for our next game.
Don't know where do you get that shite. Rumours and crap as usual.