Darts

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
How great was that by Dimi last night :drool: Road to the final well and truly there right now, would be incredible if he repeats.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Just watched the highlights, love that Price lost almost every leg after dancing. :lol:

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Didn’t watch the darts for quite some time. Is Van Gerwen this hated all of a sudden?

SirAnderson

Didn’t watch the darts for quite some time. Is Van Gerwen this hated all of a sudden?
I can't speak for others, but I love him. Him not dominating as much as he did before just speaks to how the level of darts has improved well over the years. It's really an exciting time for darts right now.
Dimi feels like the new one to try and dominate if he can keep up what he is doing.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
I can't speak for others, but I love him. Him not dominating as much as he did before just speaks to how the level of darts has improved well over the years. It's really an exciting time for darts right now.
Dimi feels like the new one to try and dominate if he can keep up what he is doing.
Is it. Thought Taylor and van Gerwen had higher averages couple of years ago. Or does it just feels like it?

paulscholes18

Unless MVG rediscovers his A game, this could be another one sided game.
Surprised that Ratajski’s doubling fell of a cliff, how can anyone not like Dimitri seems such a cool guy.