Darts

paulscholes18

Is age and constant changing darts catching up with Wright 3rd straight 1st round defeat (2nd round technically tonight but Wright's first game)

sallycinnamin

Jonny Clayton best player in the world last 12-18 months. Has to be up there for the big one at Ally Pally. Nothing got to him vs MVG not even the crowd. Thoroughly deserved. That's four majors or t.v titles I think.

ChrisNelson

Love how they’ve called that awful quality match (well played to Sherrock for winning) the ‘main event’ when MvG is about to face Anderson….

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
It's like all sports are currently competing for who has the most babies.

F1 with Hamilton and verstappen.
Dart with Lewis
Snooker with Shaun Murphy.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
What was your take on it? I never get to see darts anymore:(
I think Lewis has too much form for incidents like these he got narked because he lost he never would have acted like that if he'd won the last leg.

Stuff like that probably goes on quite a bit such as coughing etc but it's always Lewis who seems to get most involved and he's no angel he had one opponent by the throat in a break once.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
I think Lewis has too much form for incidents like these he got narked because he lost he never would have acted like that if he'd won the last leg.

Stuff like that probably goes on quite a bit such as coughing etc but it's always Lewis who seems to get most involved and he's no angel he had one opponent by the throat in a break once.
He has always seemed a bit of a magnet for trouble, a bit of a hothead.

The floorboard thing seems to come up now and then -and farting- never sure if it is someone trying to put their opponent off or just hyped up narky bad losers.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
He has always seemed a bit of a magnet for trouble, a bit of a hothead.

The floorboard thing seems to come up now and then -and farting- never sure if it is someone trying to put their opponent off or just hyped up narky bad losers.
It's all peanuts compared to what Bristow and Taylor used to get up to really.

Name Changed

weso26
Great day of darts. It annoys me when players get booed for no reason though. It sounded like the majority of the crowd were hoping when Wright was throwing match darts.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Loads of stuff - from covering the Oche in smoke to eating red hot curries to fart like demons - left no stone unturned :lol:
:lol:It looks so odd now seeing footage of him with a cig in the other hand while he throws. I hadn't heard about them deliberately eating foods that make them fart- a full English always works for me.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I presume quite a lot of you here play darts too?

What weight darts and stuff would you recommend for a casual? Gonna start playing a bit, get a board and some darts. Don't really know enough people who play to try different darts and weights.

paulscholes18

I presume quite a lot of you here play darts too?

What weight darts and stuff would you recommend for a casual? Gonna start playing a bit, get a board and some darts. Don't really know enough people who play to try different darts and weights.
When I started playing I preferred a heavier dart, as I felt it gave me more control. A 26g tungsten dart would be my recommendation. Buy a few different shape flights such as standard, Kite, pear and slim to see which suit for throw, same with stems, personally I have always liked a short stem.

if you have a local dart shop they will let you try some sets with different set ups.

Last edited: