Darts

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

Bondi77

Do these guys still drink a lot?
I know they don't when they are on stage but a few of them must do in day to day stuff as a few have beer guts.

paulscholes18

Do these guys still drink a lot?
I know they don't when they are on stage but a few of them must do in day to day stuff as a few have beer guts.
A mate told me he saw Rob Cross in a pub after a tournament and he was drinking pints of Long Island iced tea :lol:.

Jippy

Staff
Wow Smith and Price out today. God knows how Smith lost and that was some major league choking from Joyce with those horribly shanked doubles, but scraped it just in the end:lol:

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Any streams for the final?

paulscholes18

That's a crazy fall from winning the Premier League just 2 years ago!
Sorry , I fell for a click bate headline. He hasn't retired, he said will be playing in the seniors world championship and said he will try Q School in 2024.

It is a huge fall, not known anything like it in any sport, I'm sure he has lost at least double the games he's won since winning the premier League.
Edit Lost 74/91, with only 2 wins this calendar year which both came in the same players championship.

Last edited:

Jippy

Staff
Sorry , I fell for a click bate headline. He hasn't retired, he said will be playing in the seniors world championship and said he will try Q School in 2024.

It is a huge fall, not known anything like it in any sport, I'm sure he has lost at least double the games he's won since winning the premier League.
Edit Lost 74/91, with only 2 wins this calendar year which both came in the same players championship.
Wow, that is remarkable and not like he's a player coming back from injury.

Just finally saw players final. MVG played some amazing stuff and Cross did too tbf. Not sure I fancy either for the worlds though- both seeming to lose it for spells in games, between the phenomenal bursts.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Wow, that is remarkable and not like he's a player coming back from injury.

Just finally saw players final. MVG played some amazing stuff and Cross did too tbf. Not sure I fancy either for the worlds though- both seeming to lose it for spells in games, between the phenomenal bursts.
Really? MvG has cleaned up this year, he has to be strong favourite?

Jippy

Staff
Really? MvG has cleaned up this year, he has to be strong favourite?
Yeah he's been brilliant this year and it's good he's back. He'll be favourite, but fancy Smith or Price, despite his recent form, to win. Would prefer Wright to win, but he'll be a bit rusty going in there.

Picking say the quarter finalists is so hard, given how close it is in the top 16 or even 20 or so.

Berbasbullet

Yeah he's been brilliant this year and it's good he's back. He'll be favourite, but fancy Smith or Price, despite his recent form, to win. Would prefer Wright to win, but he'll be a bit rusty going in there.

Picking say the quarter finalists is so hard, given how close it is in the top 16 or even 20 or so.
Its insanely hard to pick a winner, a Heta, Humphires, et al are all dark horses too.

Also a fan of Wright but he's been so up and down and always think MVG generally beats him when they play.

Jippy

Staff

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Looking forward to this one.

Hopefully Dimi can up his level but doubt it. Otherwise, rooting for MVG or Smith.

Jippy

Staff
I've been told today Cadby has registered for Q school.
So he's got his visa issues sorted? He seemed to have a things going on in his life but clearly had talent.
Looking forward to this one.

Hopefully Dimi can up his level but doubt it. Otherwise, rooting for MVG or Smith.
Wright, Dimi or Smith would be good, but feel like Wright and Dimi are out of form. Smith has a very good chance and a great record versus Price.

Looking forward to it, but not the fact I can only watch the arvo sessions.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Cazoo world championship? Doesn’t sound right, im traditionalist to me it’s always should be ladbrokes as the sponsor, with Dave Clark as anchor, Taylor v Barney final, they were the days, same as the premier sports cup as the Coca Cola cup.

coverage just started, Peter Wright is in studio after the break.

Berbasbullet

I Remember when I first saw him on T.V and he out played Taylor, thought he would be something special. Hopefully he can get his card back
Was that when Taylor was impossibly rude to him?

This Barry v Sampson match is maybe the worst match ive ever seen. :lol: