Darts

StuCol

Chimp
Had a fiver on Chisnall after receiving some nice practice room info. Plus Taylor had tweeted that he was ill last week. Chisnall at 8-1? The lad certainly has the game and knows how to dig results out. I wouldn't put it past him.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Incredible 2nd and 3rd set from Gary Anderson. 2nd set averaging 125 and lasting 4 mins 13 secs. Still, the rest of the match was a bit too erratic for my liking. He can't have a 1st set as dreadful as that against the likes of Lewis or he could end up bein left for dead.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Didn't check his score before he threw. The hand even went up when he thought he'd got the maximum, then he looked a total spastic when he heard the no score. It's probably on YouTube by now as it really is that funny.

2:12

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Wade wins! Another great game, fantastic tournament so far.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's playing with an injury as well. Very consistent player, I think he might win this.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Incredible 2nd and 3rd set from Gary Anderson. 2nd set averaging 125 and lasting 4 mins 13 secs. Still, the rest of the match was a bit too erratic for my liking. He can't have a 1st set as dreadful as that against the likes of Lewis or he could end up bein left for dead.
Spot on. He doesn't appear capable at the moment of grinding it out when he's struggling.

Decotron

Whitlock V Lewis could make for a classic.

Both Lewis's and Whitlock's finishing can be unplayable at times although I think Aussie can be tad more consistant. Lewis is the more gifted on the two.

I backed Lewis last year but went for Whitlock this year. I got him at 10/1 he's presently 11/4
3rd fav.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Whitlock V Lewis could make for a classic.

Both Lewis's and Whitlock's finishing can be unplayable at times although I think Aussie can be tad more consistant. Lewis is the more gifted on the two.

I backed Lewis last year but went for Whitlock this year. I got him at 10/1 he's presently 11/4
3rd fav.
Reckon there's any value on Hamilton at 7/4 or thereabouts against Whitlock? He's been playing well and averaging above 100.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Hamilton v Whitlock going down to the wire (currently on 5 sets each with both winning 2 legs). I haven't watched all of it but what I have seen has been brilliant.