Darts

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
@Jippy just listened to it, saying darts isn’t darts anymore, some people call it gamesmanship but he calls it cheating. People chirping in his ear when throwing. there’s a lot of sniffing then they should get tested again. And he will go to the back and tell them as well
Oh right. Bit odd given it'd be hard to get away with whispering abuse, given how quiet it is without the crowd.
Such a shame Suzuki couldn't nail the double, she had some great checkouts.

paulscholes18

Put the darts on at a strange time considering there’s no evening matches.

@Jippy
Time to see who gets their predictions correct with Heta V Wattimena & Cross V Humphries

Jippy

Staff
Heh, I got Jose right, you called Heta.

The camera work in this tournament is the poorest I've ever seen. Even ITV has never been this bad. In virtually every match they've missed key doubles.

paulscholes18

Heh, I got Jose right, you called Heta.

The camera work in this tournament is the poorest I've ever seen. Even ITV has never been this bad. In virtually every match they've missed key doubles.
Hopefully Clemens can make it 2-2 in our differences.
Shame Joyce couldn’t hold it together at 4-2 up vs Price

paulscholes18

Hell of a win from White, not sure on the maths though.
Joyce seemed to shit himself when he got ahead- shame.
A 5-3 win for Devon would mean a 9 dart shootout between Wright & White.
5/5 on his doubles was fantastic, don’t know how many times that’s been done at the grand slam

Jippy

Staff
That must be the worst I've seen Wright play in a long time. Nice timing, coming him goading MVG.
Peterson's scoring is so relentless. Just ragged on the doubles still.

paulscholes18

Didn’t expect Clemens to go completely of the boil after winning the first 2 legs

Last edited:

paulscholes18

Jose done well to hold it together after seeing his 8-2 lead go to 8-7, to make it to his first TV QF.

paulscholes18

Great bullseye from Aspinall, don’t think there’s a better bull hitter in darts than the Asp

cyberman

Serves MVG right. Starting acting cocky when he hit a few doubles before the collapse. A fecking blue steel on a darts stage

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Darts is so much more wide open these days in the majors.

I think Aspinall is becoming my favourite player. He's got technical issues but his attitude is great.

paulscholes18

:lol: Jose’s counting is something else. Tell you what Jose I will become your manager for 10% of prise money

paulscholes18

That was bizarre. Loved the way he only seemed to realise when he reached the board too:lol:

Looks like the games tonight are going to be as gruelling as yesterday's.
Some miscounts you can understand, but not after hitting 2 T20’s.

If Dimitri doesn’t win the GSOD, then the premier league selection will be interesting still got the Players Championship and Worlds to go.

Jippy

Staff
Some miscounts you can understand, but not after hitting 2 T20’s.

If Dimitri doesn’t win the GSOD, then the premier league selection will be interesting still got the Players Championship and Worlds to go.
Saying, three excellent finishes since. Whitlock needs a miracle here.

Dimi and Wade good shouts for prem.

paulscholes18

Saying, three excellent finishes since. Whitlock needs a miracle here.

Dimi and Wade good shouts for prem.
De Sousa definitely upped his finishing for yesterday which he needed, 40% will give him every chance in any game he plays with his scoring

Think Dimi’s In regardless after winning the Matchplay.
Think Wade needs to win a TV tournament to get in also Depending of whether they stick with 9 with 9 randoms or go back to 10 (hopefully it’s the latter) .

If they do have the 9 randoms hope they pick Dirk, de Sousa (if he loses tomorrow otherwise he’s in), Devon & Clemens

Good that the worlds are at Ally pally and hopefully with some fans

croadyman

Whitlock having a touch of the beating a big player but not being able to back it up next round

Jippy

Staff
De Sousa definitely upped his finishing for yesterday which he needed, 40% will give him every chance in any game he plays with his scoring

Think Dimi’s In regardless after winning the Matchplay.
Think Wade needs to win a TV tournament to get in also Depending of whether they stick with 9 with 9 randoms or go back to 10 (hopefully it’s the latter) .

If they do have the 9 randoms hope they pick Dirk, de Sousa (if he loses tomorrow otherwise he’s in), Devon & Clemens

Good that the worlds are at Ally pally and hopefully with some fans
Yeah Dimi must surely be in. Wonder if they will push the prem back 2-3 months if it means they can get crowds in. Same with whether they have the randoms in- would imagine they might try and a woman or two as well.
If Wade's doubles are off he's screwed.

paulscholes18

Whitlock having a touch of the beating a big player but not being able to back it up next round
3rd time in a row for for Whitlock
Reminds me of the the power. The amount of that happened to players who beat Phil Taylor who lost in the next round was pretty amazing. Off the top of my hear think Jelle was the only player who won the round after beating Phil Taylor at the world championship before the final.

Jippy

Staff
Best TV tournament there’s been for a while(if not ever), hopefully it’s gets the final it deserves
It's been very entertaining, with all of the knockout matches so tight and tense from the QFs onwards. Not the best on quality though overall.
Hope can win tomorrow, but de Sousa is having the tournament of his life. I'm intrigued by how Dimi and some of those who've done well during lockdown will get on when the crowds are back.

croadyman

3rd time in a row for for Whitlock
Reminds me of the the power. The amount of that happened to players who beat Phil Taylor who lost in the next round was pretty amazing. Off the top of my hear think Jelle was the only player who won the round after beating Phil Taylor at the world championship before the final.
Yeah the one who really missed the boat after beating Taylor was Mardle in 2008 World Championships when he lost semi to Shepherd next day

paulscholes18

Don’t get Mardle compassion between Jose & Wade, Jose is quite a big 180 hitter and his doubles are a weakness. Wade isn’t a big 180 hitter but his finishing is his biggest strength.