Darts

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
0-3, fecking hell. Come on Michael, make it interesting again.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
FFS Chizzy at least hit the 9 darter then.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
5-0 :lol: Against MVG at the World Championships, incredible.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Missed the first two sets, but stunning in what I saw. Thought Chizzy sounded beaten in the interview before the game, but he'll, amazing win.

Zen

Tough to see MVG basically in tears, but reaching such heights mean this happens.

sallycinnamin

Had Chizzy v MVG recorded. Some result and Chizzy was outstanding. Price v Anderson would love to see it.

croadyman

WOW Chizzy that was stunning but please don't do a Mardle in 2008 and get battered in a semi final 24 hours later after beating the big fish in the tournament

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Doubt there would be a shortage of people who would want to put him in a wheelchair.
Alot of darts players go on quite strange, like they're all full of roid rage. Screaming like they've just deadlifted 50000kgs, or doing an air punch like they're fighting prime Mike Tyson, and do that cringey look and point at the crowd thing. It's all extremely strange but fascinating at the same time.

Zen

It's a pretty bonkers for it's odd aggression, and yeah, because he knows he could probably flatten pretty much all of them, Price loves the wind up. He seems to be pick his targets correctly though, like he's not gonna do it to Bunting, who seems a relatively nice guy.... but he loves winding the always aggressive Ando. Almost certain he'd love Phil to come out of retirement too, and challenge his ways against him.

paulscholes18

Pressure starting to get to Bunting now, way 75% on doubles now below 50% dropped over 25% inside 2 sets.

Deery

Dreary
Price is falling apart here, fair play to Bunting thought he was a goner..

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
The feckin score dude always makes me laugh, sounds like he's curling out a massive turd while saying 180.

Do the score callers need to sound like they've smoked 300 fags a day for the past 40 years?

Zen

How high would Price's average be if he hadn't like 4 random super low scores of sub 30.... is this common for him to do them? I don't follow religiously enough but would explain why his averages seem a little lower than those around him in the rankings in most tournies.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
How high would Price's average be if he hadn't like 4 random super low scores of sub 30.... is this common for him to do them? I don't follow religiously enough but would explain why his averages seem a little lower than those around him in the rankings in most tournies.
They're not, they're consistently among the highest, they're just a bit lower in this tournament.
He averaged over 107 when he battered Wright in the GSOD final last year.
I think people are underestimating nerves and just the sheer length of these matches- you will get a few duff visits and legs.

Deery

Dreary
Simply for the house of pain intro I want Gary Anderson to win... not like I think he’ll lose anyway..

Name Changed

weso26
A pity for Chizzy. Would love to see him win a title. Anderson was clinical. Should be a volatile final.