Darwin Núñez | Liverpool player | Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shish

Chief123

He had some shocking moments in his first training session:lol:

Chief123

I wouldn’t say he’s shit but he’s certainly a downgrade on Mane. Be interesting to see how he fits in because I don’t see him linking up with Salah anything like Firmino did. It’s a conundrum of who do you supply…Salah or Nunez.

Castia

Strange one because not only is the jury out on his ability but his style really doesn’t seem to suit Liverpool either they’ll lose the dynamic of a Mane, Salah and Dias attacking line.

I think if Liverpool should have gone for Rafinha in place of Mane.

criticalanalysis

Has Andy Carroll been mentioned yet?

I thought we had missed a trick by not signing him back in the day :smirk:

To be fair though, I reckon he would have done really well under Fergie and with Rooney.

Chief123

It’s also one season of form from him.
Klopp's got his work cut out to make him look like a 100m player. Did nothing to suggest it in the 30 mins he played. A missed sitter and misplaced passes.

Skills

Snitch
Looks rapid. TAA was constantly looking for him, so i can see Salah's numbers suffering

Bwuk

Can't read anything from a 30 min cameo.

He should have scored though.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
I really don't rate him either, although with my track record he'll probably turn out better than Gerd Muller.
No he won't he lacks technique, his finishing even in his highlights wasn't impressive. I'm glad for once we weren't the ones stupid enough to spend such an amount on an utter donkey.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
There’s a lot of rawness to his game. He’s either going to be a pinball magician who somehow scores when he doesn’t seem like he’s ever in full of control of the ball or his limbs in a Jota style, or he’ll flounder. He did look very quick, though.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
A bit of an overreaction here but he's certainly an interesting challenge for Klopp.

Josh 76

There’s a lot of rawness to his game. He’s either going to be a pinball magician who somehow scores when he doesn’t seem like he’s ever in full of control of the ball or his limbs in a Jota style, or he’ll flounder. He did look very quick, though.
Quicker than Dan James ?

Righteous Steps

People need to be wary of making judgements too soon, some of these posts could look silly in a years time for example.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
A bit of an overreaction here but he's certainly an interesting challenge for Klopp.
To be fair I'm sure most are just trying to wind up the resident Liverpool fans moreso than actually thinking he's shite.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Willing, energetic but I think quite poor technically. In a high volume Liverpool will get plenty chances to score.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Was a wreck .
Would love it if he's a big flop for them, could potentially derail their season.