Darwin Núñez | Liverpool player | Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shish

crossy1686

career ending
Hate to spoil the party, but the failings we see in Nunez will have been picked up in scouting notes. Klopp knew he wasn’t buying a forward with a perfect first touch. He knew he was volatile.

He’ll have a bedding in period and score shitloads for them.
I keep seeing this but his touch is woeful, his miss kicks every shot, he's missing open nets, and he's rattled by the physicality of the PL.

Let me remind you of a certain Diego Forlan who scored a silly amount of goals everywhere he went, except for England.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I keep seeing this but his touch is woeful, his miss kicks every shot, he's missing open nets, and he's rattled by the physicality of the PL.

Let me remind you of a certain Diego Forlan who scored a silly amount of goals everywhere he went, except for England.
Honestly, I think he’ll be just fine.

redcucumber

He's big and fast but looks fairly easy to contain given his diabolical touch, lack of composure and shoddy temperament.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Andersen played him like a fiddle.
Yep, softened him up all game waited for the reaction and got it right on cue. A cnut's game, but one that smaller teams play nevertheless. I'm just surprised that Nunez facing this cuntery x 1000 in the Portuguese league fell for it so easily.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Yep, softened him up all game waited for the reaction and got it right on cue. A cnut's game, but one that smaller teams play nevertheless. I'm just surprised that Nunez facing this cuntery x 1000 in the Portuguese league fell for it so easily.
I think its because he has something to prove here though, and that comes with the pressure to perform as well as he did in the Portuguese league. Over there he had nothing to prove, and could mentally ignore these types of tricks, but here its annoying him because even the smallest thing can throw him off his game and make him uneasy mentally.

Ricardo de la Vega

Why would you swap out Jesus?!
Thought Nunez against Palace was the right call, same with Haaland against Bournemouth over Kane against Chelsea. My season is done already.
Same mate I had Jesus wk 1 - took him out got Haaland in - week 2 - neither scored. Got Nunez in - Jesus out - Jesus scores Nunez sent off. Bottom of all my leagues after 2 weeks. I had a front 3 of Jesus, Haaland and Nunez lined up but I'm dropping nunez permantly when I can, getting some 4.5 ml striker on the bench and picking up Mason Mount in place of Donny van de Beek with the Nunez money...

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
On the back of this. Go to Andersen’s instagram. He’s posted a lot of the abuse and death threats about him and his family he’s received since last night.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Footballing ability wise, he looks on the level of Lukaku but just a bit fitter and with more fight. If this was Pokemon, he would probably be an evolution and named Nukaku.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
On the back of this. Go to Andersen’s instagram. He’s posted a lot of the abuse and death threats about him and his family he’s received since last night.

Those death threats should be investigated by the police and the perpetrators at least given a stern warning if not a criminal record. Actions have consequences.

That aside I fell off my chair laughing at Anderson talking about acting tough. :lol:

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Those death threats should be investigated by the police and the perpetrators at least given a stern warning if not a criminal record. Actions have consequences.

That aside I fell off my chair laughing at Anderson talking about acting tough. :lol:
why :confused:

ti vu

From the clip, it's just typical CB getting physical on CF while doing his job, and yet Nunez's visibly frustrated. Just imagine him against a true shithouse.

Nunez coming off as very overemotional for some unknown reason.

Flexdegea

From the clip, it's just typical CB getting physical on CF while doing his job, and yet Nunez visibly frustrating. Just imagine him against a true shithousery.

He over emotion because he knows he been a donkey since he came in and the pressure cooking up for him.

Klopp prob thinks some mad witch craft is working on him

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Same mate I had Jesus wk 1 - took him out got Haaland in - week 2 - neither scored. Got Nunez in - Jesus out - Jesus scores Nunez sent off. Bottom of all my leagues after 2 weeks. I had a front 3 of Jesus, Haaland and Nunez lined up but I'm dropping nunez permantly when I can, getting some 4.5 ml striker on the bench and picking up Mason Mount in place of Donny van de Beek with the Nunez money...
I started with Kane and Jesus and Greenwood (Sam) wk1 switched to Haaland and Nunez, had Diaz in midfield wk1 as well and switched out to accommodate Nunez and haaland, made a right mess of it, no wonder managers find it difficult

mu4c_20le

Yeah, these players who go down too easily are the worst?

#whatgoesaround

From the clip, it's just typical CB getting physical on CF while doing his job, and yet Nunez's visibly frustrated. Just imagine him against a true shithouse.

He's just a dickhead. Fits them like a glove.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper

Have their been any more 'Sean promises?'.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I have no idea about our global fan base but 400 idiots is still less than 0.001% who took the time out of their day to inexcusably harass someone else online. No different than Utd fans who abused their own players online last year if I recall correctly. So anyone suggesting that this is "typical scouse behaviour" or anything along those lines is way off the mark imo, this is standard for the average football fan with access to the internet, irrespective of club alliance.

Most of the reasonable voices and outlets online that I follow have universally condemned him, there are simply no excuses to be made for such kind of acts so I don't know why anyone would die on that hill. Perfectly executed by Anderson, if anything the first attempt indicated to him that Nunez needed just a very small nudge to go nuts, and the push did exactly that.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Looks like he got a deserved bollocking by Jurgen.

I don't speak Spanish but I think he's saying: "Loved headbutting that long haired loser unconscious. Would do it again in a heartbeat. See you in a month."

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

Tbh, Forlan wasn't fully settled and he even hit a good scoring period where RVN was hurt, until he was benched again. I really believe Forlan would have been a good PL striker if he had played more consistently at any other club

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Exactly. The defender was right to go down after the headbutt. Otherwise he was never getting a decision from the ref.
Assuming it didn't hurt that much - it must have been a great feeling... a proper "Ha! I got the moron!" moment

Abraxas

It was utterly daft but not such a big deal beyond this game. Typical short fused South American player. He'll need to sort it out as everyone will be testing him now but I don't think it has any massive ramifications for his success here, he's just gone OTT because he wants to make an impact at Anfield.