Darwin Núñez | Liverpool player | Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shish

Teja

Divock fecking Origi looked like a decent player for them, so I wouldn't write Nunez off just yet. Unfortunately Klopp seems to have this Fergie like ability to make average players look pretty fecking good.

Chief123

We sell Ibe to non oil clubs for those sort of prices. Not sure if you've been keeping up with Liverpool's transfers over the last few years. :lol:
I have to be fair. I remember two lads called Carroll and Benteke. Them two were shite too.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I have to be fair. I remember two lads called Carroll and Benteke. Them two were shite too.
Do you remember Keegan and Dalglish too?

ps. Not sure what either of these things have to do with our current transfer setup.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Well Jesus was a better deal for a start. Or someone like Ivan Toney or Patrick Bamford.
Signing either of those two would end up no differently to when we signed Ricky Lambert. At least Nunez was scoring some goals in the Champions League last season.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Well Jesus was a better deal for a start. Or someone like Ivan Toney or Patrick Bamford.
You what? :lol:

How do you think this forum would have reacted if we'd have signed Nunez versus if we'd have signed Patrick fecking Bamford? :lol:

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
You what? :lol:

How do you think this forum would have reacted if we'd have signed Nunez versus if we'd have signed Patrick fecking Bamford? :lol:
Was only an example. Essentially the point is, you've spent big money on what could very well be a donkey, when considering your options upfront already, you could have been a bit more shrewd.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
And the key to that was a world class manager that could make that change. Ferguson. Not some partially talented upstart like Brendan Rodgers with a chip on his shoulder.

I'm hoping Klopp, being a decent manager or something, knows where the change(s) is needed. And how to implement it correctly.
:lol: someone’s nervous

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
His movement really is outstanding. Thankfully that's about it.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Everyone has said he will score goals, so bumping over a goal is a bit silly. But over a season though, he offers much less than Mane for the team overall so won't be that great long term in my opinion.