Darwin Núñez | Liverpool player | Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shish

cyberman

The commentators didn’t even treat that chance like a major chance, as if they knew he’d feck it up

Jev

Wtf was that chip. Looks like a player lacking quality rather than confidence.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I don't think I have ever seen player being so selfish in one game probably since Salah last year in some games.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
God bless him for giving me a good reason to laugh at Liverpool despite them being "back".

As bad as so many of our transfers have been over the past decade, we've never spent 100m on a bloke who plays like David James that time City stuck him up front.

TheReligion

Abusive
He’s a bit of a problem for Liverpool in that they look much better without him on the pitch. Especially given his astronomical price tag.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Other than no clue how to pass thought that was quite a decent cameo by him. Had something about him drifting from left rather than being fixed centrally.

BerryBerryShrew

He's like a war elephant in the sense that he'll always create havoc but you never know if it will be against your opponent or if he'll turn around and trample his own teammates.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He was absolutely terrible. Surprised anyone would think he did well.
I liked the way he drifted past Cancelo towards the end. Messed up the finish thinking Ederson was going to take him out but I thought there is something to work with as a wide forward considering the minimal impact he's had for them as the CF so far.

Also had a nice run with that pass that was just a little ahead of TAA.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I liked the way he drifted past Cancelo towards the end. Messed up the finish thinking Ederson was going to take him out but I thought there is something to work with as a wide forward considering the minimal impact he's had for them as the CF so far.

Also had a nice run with that pass that was just a little ahead of TAA.
You are being very very generous.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's fast and strong but they'll probably bin him off when they can afford to do so. Not a good player.

Lecland07

What was he thinking when he didn't pass it to Salah in open space? That would have been game over 2-0. That decision could have easily cost Liverpool the win.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Did you miss him forgetting how to finish too?
Yes but that's the obvious problem when he plays centrally when he's been hopless.

Out wide in that last part he at least showed he has skill to beat players with turn of pace so maybe that's something Klopp needs to look at for long run given how Mane and Salah worked incredibly well either side of a CF.