Darwin Núñez / signs for Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red00012

I just can’t see Liverpool paying £100 million all in for this guy

phelans shorts

I really do think that we need to hope that all charges against Greenwood get dropped. It wouldn’t surprise me if the club are hoping the same.
If the club think that scumbag is salvageable then they’re further gone than I thought they were.

I’d rather relegation than people like him have any involvement.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
If the club think that scumbag is salvageable then they’re further gone than I thought they were.

I’d rather relegation than people like him have any involvement.
I totally agree with you. I have a very strong feeling that they are banking on Greenwood coming back though.

Paul_Scholes18

If we buy him he will massivly fail and be sold for 10 million two years later. If Klopp signs him he will score 30 goals every season.

MrSingh2002

We can spend big on a striker or a midfielder, I don't know about you but for me mf is where the money needs to be spent. Next summer there will be other strikers available, there always is.
I think a club that wants to improve in this League or in Europe can't afford to strengthen only in one area per year.

The football World doesn't wait for anyone to catch up like that. That's how we wasted Pogbas time with us by not signing good enough partners.

Eventually the good player you signed leaves if you don't add to the squad with adequate quality.

To be the best you have to do multiples more than what we're doing. Buying even two midfielders alone doesn't change enough to even guarantee a top 4 position in the Premier League.

We finished 6th and are losing around 8 players.

Teja

This is just so unlike Pool. Why are they this sure about the guy?

Garethw

This is a troll, surely?
Not trolling at all. I think the guy is an utter scumbag personally, but I think we need an absolute miracle as I can’t see the club signing a top forward this summer at all.

I think the Glazers will be keeping their money in their pocket until there’s a formal outcome to this.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I totally agree with you. I have a very strong feeling that they are banking on Greenwood coming back though.
We have to bring at least a plan B. Someone on the cheap such as Belotti, Nketiah (both on a free) or Scamacca.

GoldanoGraham

Will be interesting to see what the fee actually is as will be nowhere near £80m - Portuguese clubs don’t demand that much and it doesn’t sound like there are many in for him - I do not believe Utd are seriously interested.

Im not sure it will be an easy transition for him either into the EPL.

Mane going is really going to have a much bigger impact on Liverpool than all the Klopp fanboyz think.

Im calling it - Klopp and this team have peaked and will struggle to be as good next year.

Garethw

Anything over £50 million will be an insanely huge gamble.

croadyman

Look if next season turns out to be him v Haaland then so be it, we need to improve our midfield then that hopefully will see better service to our forward players.

LoneStar

Yes, there is a chance that he might go on to be similar to Mane in terms of stepping up to s big club. But 100M Euros for him is bonkers. Mane was already playing in the PL too. I don’t claim to have watched him, but based on what others have said, he doesn’t seem like a player who would suit a possession based style.

Just imagine if we signed a half competent interim manager. Could have got top 4 and offered anyone joining a chance to play in the CL. Also, Spurs being out of the CL might have given us a (very) outside chance of signing Kane.

Bojan Djordjic

Not trolling at all. I think the guy is an utter scumbag personally, but I think we need an absolute miracle as I can’t see the club signing a top forward this summer at all.

I think the Glazers will be keeping their money in their pocket until there’s a formal outcome to this.
You think he’s an absolute scumbag but “we need to hope that all charges against him are dropped”. Do you not understand there are things more important than football? Absolutely ignorant thing to come out with.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Will be interesting to see what the fee actually is as will be nowhere near £80m - Portuguese clubs don’t demand that much and it doesn’t sound like there are many in for him - I do not believe Utd are seriously interested.

Im not sure it will be an easy transition for him either into the EPL.

Mane going is really going to have a much bigger impact on Liverpool than all the Klopp fanboyz think.

Im calling it - Klopp and this team have peaked and will struggle to be as good next year.
You may be right but things have changed. Joao Felix went for €127m.

Specially considering there’s a shortage of strikers so it’s totally possible that the club is demanding 80m or more.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Happy we aren’t paying that price for him

Garethw

You think he’s an absolute scumbag but “we need to hope that all charges against him are dropped”. Do you not understand there are things more important than football? Absolutely ignorant thing to come out with.
No I said that we need to hope for a miracle! If you go over my posts concerning this case you will see that I have been unequivocal in my opinion that he should never play for the club again.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
It appears we can't multitask, we've put nunez on the back burner till we sort out de jong. Meanwhile the dippers swoop in and make it happen making us look like right mugs for saying we never wanted him.

If ronaldo can't smash it every game or worse gets injured then who the feck is going to score goals ? Don't tell me martial or rashford, both of them deserve to kicked out on their arse.

We're done and we've hung another manager out to dry.

48 hours

If we buy him he will massivly fail and be sold for 10 million two years later. If Klopp signs him he will score 30 goals every season.
That’s optimistic. I’d expect our usual being stuck with him until his contract expires as we gave him a £350k a week contract

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
It appears we can't multitask, we've put nunez on the back burner till we sort out de jong. Meanwhile the dippers swoop in and make it happen making us look like right mugs for saying we never wanted him.

If ronaldo can't smash it every game or worse gets injured then who the feck is going to score goals ? Don't tell me martial or rashford, both of them deserve to kicked out on their arse.

:lol: my god, about to sign De Jong and "we're done".

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness

Well, at least you aren’t being dramatic.

hobbers

100m on a striker who struggles to trap a ball and frequently falls over while trying to show off isn't usually a good idea, just ask Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.