David Brooks

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Bargain basement we were talking about. Good player though, would be welcome.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I think this would be a better signing for you than Grealish. Would be happy being a squad player, would be much cheaper and I think he's just as talented.

EDIT: If he's brought into be backup for Bruno/Rashford/New RW I don't know why anyone would be against this - he's far better than Lingard and Pereira.

Zoo

I think this would be a better signing for you than Grealish. Would be happy being a squad player, would be much cheaper and I think he's just as talented.
Yeah he is very talented. It could be a smart bit of business.

Robbie Boy

We've been linked with him previously. Also worth noting that Liverpool were linked with him last week so looks like a case of Bournemouth trying to drum up interest.

edcunited1878

Wasn't he injured a bit more this past year, but two years ago he was pretty good and has shown his talent even if he's young. He's better than James, but hopefully James can improve and been more consistent...same with Brooks.

If Brooks replaces Lingard or Pereria, I wouldn't be against this at all.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Better squad player for either wing than James/more potential imo. Would be more pushing Greenwood as the main starter for the right for next season as well IMO. Hopefully decent price as they're relegated. Could do far worse!

LonelyFire

That injury has to be a worry but he’s a good player - improves the squad but not first 11

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat

EDIT: If he's brought into be backup for Bruno/Rashford/New RW I don't know why anyone would be against this - he's far better than Lingard and Pereira.
Yeah I agree with this.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Would be a good squad addition, big drop in level if this is the Sancho alternative.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Good only if bought for James like money. If we blow huge chunk of cash on squad players then god bless us.

Nick7

I think he would be a great addition as a squad player. Hopefully his injury woes are behind him.
Yeah hopefully. That is a big caveat as he was coming off a bad injury this season. Seemed to do well after the restart though.

starman

Would be a good signing, can replace Mata and Lingards role in the squad while still signing Sancho. And if we dont manage to get Sancho this summer at least we have a right sided forward

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Brooks would be a much better squad option to call upon. If its Brooks in, Lingard out and net even on costs, this is a very positive move.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
After the season he's had another year with Bournemouth in the Championship would be the best thing for him

passing-wind

He's almost what James should be in our starting 11. Twice the player I'd be all for this.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I'm surprised at the positivity here. If we can get him for a reasonable price then he could prove to be a good signing.

cyberman

Underwhelming.
Well its either Sancho or Mason on our RW next season. If its Sancho then bring on the 100m parade. If its Mason then we need squad cover on his side.
It shouldn't be underwhelming, just common sense.
Also looks as if we gave up on Sancho tbh

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Brooks is a really good player, he’s talented and I think there’s a lot of potential there.

someone mentioned to me that Bournemouth have problems with a lot of their earners not having relegation clauses. Probably bullshit but if it means he could be purchase at a decent price he’d
be a good addition.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Can play RW and CAM won’t cost the earth and would clearly be happy with any role.

Great squad option cheaper version of Grealish.

manuchamp88

So that'll be around 40 mil with the British passport and Man United taxes included. Wow. From Sancho to Brooks. Underwhelmed doesn't even begin to describe it.

Last edited:

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
So that'll be around 40 mil with the English passport and Man United taxes included. Wow. From Sancho to Brooks. Underwhelmed doesn't even begin to describe it.
English passport doesn’t mean much when he plays for Wales