Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Plenty to do so far! Mostly with his feet.

Had some ridiculous overhit balls to contend with too.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
He's done well so far considering how many dodgy back passes he's been forced to deal with.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Would've been an outrageous save.

Good game overall in the sweeper role he's getting very good at. Enables us to play a higher defensive line and press better.
True. His defence weren't helping him, but he coped very well. He's so much more composed in general than he was when he first came here.

Eugenius

His sweeping has gone from being a bit poor tbh to fantastic. He's adding new facets to his game all the time.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
I dunno if he should've kept Agueros second out. But Souness has a point, he flew under the radar today. I really should've rated him higher in the post game.

United22

Come to the conclusion that we just cannot replace him... Only Courtois and Neuer can compete with this guy

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Thought he actually did quite well today despite the 2 goals.
His anticipation and timing to come out off his box is Neuer-esque. Prevented some dangerous 'ball behind defence'. As other said, where can you get another Gk like him (that realistically available)?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I dunno if he should've kept Agueros second out. But Souness has a point, he flew under the radar today. I really should've rated him higher in the post game.
It would have been a disgustingly good save if he'd kept that out, right up there with that Torres one that was behind him and he got a full hand on.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
If securing top 4 results in him signing a 5 year deal it'll be just as big a result as being in the CL.

Mark_GrumpyLion

Those backpasses are killing my nerves, but Tall Dave never lets us down. I went from "What the shit is that pass" to "Holy shit we scored" in 30 seconds. He's so good in positioning lately, shame he could not save the second goal, but I won't hold it against him.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
If securing top 4 results in him signing a 5 year deal it'll be just as big a result as being in the CL.
Agreed. And I'm still hoping that's the only reason for his hesitation in signing (which would've been fair enough).

I also think we're not far off being able to fend off Real Madrid, the way the two leagues are going financially.

m1y2

can't see him going he loves it here, we are finally winning the toughest games, why he should go to Madrid where everyone will boo at him.. We are going for the title next season.. and champions league possibly if we manage to add right players. I am sure De Gea will be up to the challenge and he will be better paid here I guess

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Yes I'm hoping that's the main reason why he hasn't signed a new deal, it's just that he wants to playing Champions League football next season.

Truedevil

There's no one on the Earth i would swap DDG for let alone Gareth fecking Bale. I just hope securing CL football will result in a contract extension. That would be massive.

Sylar

Should have saved the second goal, not good enough for Madrid......

Anyway, love him. Was always confident he would save Navas one on one attempt (total opposite to Mata).

VanGaalEra

His kicking has improved leaps and bounds, he's quick off the line and his starting position is much better!

I feel like he's doing well with the Hoek and learning from Valdes also.

Skills

Snitch
He's ice cold and so composed when coming off the line to clear or collect the ball.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He was sweeping today really well, more than I ever remember him doing. It's something I've always been a bit unsure about as he usually likes to stick on his line, but credit to him he saved 2 possible goals by being alert. If he can get Neuer style sweeping to his game he will be unbreakable!

Ballache

Supports
Martial
The way he celebrated those goals was fantastic :devil:
He obviously loves us but has a decision to make in regards to moving to Madrid. Hope he stays a few more seasons with us.

ZDwyr

I thought he had saved that second goal! Would have been absolutely outrageous if he had. Was very good I thought. Don't care about this Bale and cash deal or whatever, Madrid can stick Bale. I wouldn't give up Dave for anything.

Bojan11

I hope Casillas plays a blinder from now until the end of the season.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Clearly the best keeper in the world. He's developed from this agile little guy with good reflexes to this monumental figure at the back for us. His passing stats must be in a league of it's own for a keeper. His decision making with rushing out combined with his athletic ability to actually pull it off is also a class of it's own. The fact that he almost saved Aguero's goal today blew my mind. I'm really trying hard to figure a flaw to his game at this point in time and I have nothing. I can't say that about any player in their respective positions except for Messi.