Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedMaestro

Think he's suffering from having a lack of work to do. Always looked his best when he was having to save our asses.

A few times last night he got his positioning badly wrong though. Should have come out and punched the ball over Rojo, should have come out and helped Rojo when he was holding off Lukaku in the first half, and should have stayed on his line when Rojo was wanting to head it back to him in the 2nd.

Just a lack of communication really but it made everything much more confusing than it had to be.
Agree with this. Some GK's are at best when they are 'busy'. But what the team needs is a goalkeeper that is on his toes and takes care of the single shot or 2 shots that come. Sure they can't save them all but still.

I still hope that de Gea stays. But I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves and I wouldn't blame him either. He's deserved a move to Real Madrid, if it's the case. Would probably like to live in his native country.

Raiola will probably offer Donnarumma if DDG leaves. Expect a high price tag... :)

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
Agree with this. Some GK's are at best when they are 'busy'. But what the team needs is a goalkeeper that is on his toes and takes care of the single shot or 2 shots that come. Sure they can't save them all but still.

I still hope that de Gea stays. But I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves and I wouldn't blame him either. He's deserved a move to Real Madrid, if it's the case. Would probably like to live in his native country.

Raiola will probably offer Donnarumma if DDG leaves. Expect a high price tag... :)
Except that Milan will have money and can have Champions League this season (I'm not sure) and, Gigi Buffon may leave Juve in one or two years so....

But yeah I reckon that the 'easy' choice would be Donnarumma, but I'd rather get Oblak to be honest

RedMaestro

Except that Milan will have money and can have Champions League this season (I'm not sure) and, Gigi Buffon may leave Juve in one or two years so....

But yeah I reckon that the 'easy' choice would be Donnarumma, but I'd rather get Oblak to be honest
Yeah, Oblak is really good. Though, I'm not sure if Atl. Madrid would let him go.
Milan won't play in the CL next season...

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
He's been far from his best this season, wonder if Mourinho will consider giving Romero a run of games.

Devil81

Dropped today, Jose explains it's because he's got a big problem!

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Just seen the interview, I'm pretty certain he said it was a big problem.
Wouldn't be the first time Luckhurst spouts shite. This is from MEN anyway:

“David has a little problem and he’s not travelled. Normally Sergio plays in the Europa League and that is next Thursday so I much prefer that.”

Devil81

I stand corrected, I thought he said big problem. He murmurs a little when he talks.

Cpt Negative

I thought it was quite audible he said small problem, back for the next round of fixtures

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
First league game he has missed since faxgate? Or did he miss one when he had a minor issue around February last year?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Redknapp saying it wouldn't be the first time Jose's fallen out with a Spanish keeper.

These are actual professional pundits being paid! Amazing.

I'd say it's nothing more than being rested for our only realistic chance of Champions League, the Europa League. He's been rested quite a few times this year.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Redknapp saying it wouldn't be the first time Jose's fallen out with a Spanish keeper.

I'd say it's nothing more than being rested for our only realistic chance of Champions League, the Europa League. He's been rested quite a few times this year.

The commentary from Sky today has been a shambles. Neville and Redknapp as a pairing... my word.

Raw

First league game he has missed since faxgate? Or did he miss one when he had a minor issue around February last year?
Nah it is the first game he's missed since those few games at the start of last season during faxgate. Before that was the Hull away game the season before after he got injured v Arsenal.

top1whoisman

Scout

"David has a little problem and has not travelled and normally Sergio plays in the Europa League and the Europa League is next Thursday, so not bad for him at all to have a match for him before then.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Mourinho just said that he'll be back for the next match, pundits as usual are trying to blow this out of proportion.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Fair enough. Still a long way from a falling out or whatever spin Sky are trying to put on it.

ThomasEmil

Invisible Herrera Watcher
conjecture, not based on any inside knowledge.
Yup. Nobody knows shite in this case. Everything stands to interpretation, and how fitting would it be to have one of our most important players start a drama with the patriarch in "Days of our Football lives"?

Zoo

The commentary from Sky today has been a shambles. Neville and Redknapp as a pairing... my word.
Phil Neville is all over the BBC and Sky. It's dire the state of punditry these days.

ThomasEmil

Invisible Herrera Watcher
This could all be something similar to the Aubameyang case, where he suddenly was dropped up til an important match, and then returned to do a hattrick.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
This could all be something similar to the Aubameyang case, where he suddenly was dropped up til an important match, and then returned to do a hattrick.
DDG to return against CFC and score a hat-trick :lol:
Now THAT is something I'd love to see.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
I need to see which hip is injured? if its right one he directly wants a madrid move as it points towards madrid, if its left one then he wants a madrid move too because the world is round and even left one will point to madrid. So he is clearly off to madrid.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He got injured late on in the Everton game and was hobbling about the box. Not sure what all the drama is about.

top1whoisman

Scout
Hip injury -> It's a lie -> But hips don't lie -> Shakira -> He's moving to Barca

top1whoisman

Scout

FFS, Suarez dives more than David and his hip is just fine. Get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.