Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
don't let a little thing like the truth get in the way of a good story.
Lol yep I know my mate said against Everton look that's DDG injured. So we were not surprised when he missed out today. He was struggling the last 5-10 minutes of the match to move.

Z_Wolf

These rumors about him going to Real Madrid are starting to make me angry. The sooner he goes the better.

Robertd0803

He was hobbling at the end of the Boro game after a goal kick, and not unusual for a keeper to suffer an injury like an outfield player.

Unrelated but almost resigned to him going to Madrid at some stage in his career and probably sooner rather than later.

JoaquinJoaquin

I'm not making anything of him not playing. I think Jose probably wants to reward Romero a bit and Dave is obviously not 100% so made sense to give Romero a game.

FWIW - I can see Dave leaving this Summer

TheBiggest

100% - from a really good source - De Gea was DROPPED!

Apparently Mourinho isn't the biggest fan of De Gea anyway, but feels he has been really poor over the past 4 games.

I also heard couple years ago that LvG wasn't a big fan of De Gea either and couldn't understand the big furore around him.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout

Apparently Mourinho isn't the biggest fan of De Gea anyway, but feels he has been really poor over the past 4 games.

I also heard couple years ago that LvG wasn't a big fan of De Gea either and couldn't understand the big furore around him.
Phil, is that you?

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!

Mitten 100%??

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I love the drama. There is not enough in this thread....or is there?

Groin injury for Mata, hip injury for Dave. How convenient.
OOoooh Errrrr Missus. Are we suggesting that they have both been over using their nether regions?
And let's not forget that hips don't lie....

Hip injury -> It's a lie -> But hips don't lie -> Shakira -> He's moving to Barca
:lol:

Whatever happens, he'll be playing in Spain next season.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Was he rushed back? He looked to wince when he took a few goal kicks again, as he did late on against Everton - which I assume is what kept him out of the game against Sunderland.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Don't know why there was this hysteria about him being dropped.He's clearly not fit.

Fracture90

Wasn't called upon today, bar that brilliant moment when he read the game perfectly and stepped out and headed the ball away to stop a fast and dangerous break.

Hope this game today changes his mind about leaving.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Romero will be back in for Thursday anyway, looks to be for the best.

Fracture90

Was curious to see who was our lowest rated player today so I went to the matchday thread only to be shocked by the knowledge it's Spanish Dave with 6.8!?

Ffs this place is amazing sometimes.

3KDré

Was curious to see who was our lowest rated player today so I went to the matchday thread only to be shocked by the knowledge it's Spanish Dave with 6.8!?

I think it's more that he had nothing to do.

FWIW I gave him 10.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Did you seriously expect anything else? The outfield players were all outstanding, so outstanding that Dave didn't even have to make a save. Hardly a surprise.

Fracture90

Did you seriously expect anything else? The outfield players were all outstanding, so outstanding that Dave didn't even have to make a save. Hardly a surprise.
He had that great interception outside of 16 yard box.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona

People tend to vote either 5 or 7 by default to someone who didn't have anything to do.

Fracture90

And that warrants a 9/10 performance in your eyes?
I got carried away, granted. But he'll no he did not deserve to be our lowest rated player since he actually participated in our win.

That interception I mentioned, nice distribution, nice hoofing etc. 8/10 more like it.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I got carried away, granted. But he'll no he did not deserve to be our lowest rated player since he actually participated in our win.

That interception I mentioned, nice distribution, nice hoofing etc. 8/10 more like it.
In this instance it's a good thing. We could've played Rio in goal again today and would've kept a clean sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.