Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley 0:2 Man Utd

Sylar

Its so nice that hes getting clean sheets that he deserves for his performances from last few seasons. :)

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Is he in the race for the golden glove again this season

(Gawd that's something a Liverpool supporter would be interested in :()

vodrake

Is he in the race for the golden glove again this season

(Gawd that's something a Liverpool supporter would be interested in :()
Joint top with Lloris and Cortois currently. Could be outright top if not for that game Romero played over him

prath92

Assured keeping. That diving catch in the first half was a joy to watch

Scarecrow

Having a week off
It's kind of expected that he doesn't put a foot wrong. What would be a 8/10 performance for other keepers is a 6/10 for Dave. Just another normal day.

Sylar

The way he just caught the ball at times and made it look like it was nothing was quite special.
Would be a real shame if we end up losing him now, especially to Madrid.

NinjaFletch

He had absolutely no chance for the freekick. I do wonder why keepers set walls up like that though. You'd never adopt that position if a player was taking a long shot from there.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Please feck off to madrid if your heart is no longer here. Everyone knew where that free kick was going but he didn't even cared to move.

lsd

The Oracle
Please feck off to madrid if your heart is no longer here. Everyone knew where that free kick was going but he didn't even cared to move.
Doesn't look like his head or heart is here ..Sad to say he may as well go now for all the good he is doing .. Wouldn't even think of playing him in the Europa

Kag

:lol: I really dislike these emoji things, but sometimes words just don't cut it.

Like, in what rational mind does De Gea take blame for that? I don't know how the human brain can even process such an observation.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Can people who ask the 'why did he move Herrera' question just fecking log off instead and read some 'football for dummies' shit? It's fecking mind boggling. I'm still trying to figure out what the feck was Herrera thinking when he ran to that post.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
:lol::lol:

Jesus fecking christ.

People blaming him today either have super human standards or lack a few brain cells.

ayushreddevil9

:lol::lol:

Jesus fecking christ.

People blaming him today either have super human standards or lack a few brain cells.
I would argue about the same for someone making such petulant comments.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Can people who ask the 'why did he move Herrera' question just fecking log off instead and read some 'football for dummies' shit? It's fecking mind boggling. I'm still trying to figure out what the feck was Herrera thinking when he ran to that post.
Herrera was clearly trying to time when Sigurdsson was going to take the free. Good idea, poorly executed.

Bojan11

Wtf are you morons expecting him to do for the free kick? All Herrera was doing was trying to put Siguurdson off and make him think. I don't think he was going to stay on the line as this ain't Fifa. All Llorente would need to do is stand on top of him.

Devil may care

He and Herrera need to sort their shit out back there, I don't know which was to blame but it led to De Gea being so far to his right that he didn't even make an attempt to dive for the shot.

klayton88

This thread :lol:. Yeah Dave, your head is clearly in Madrid because you don't have 20ft arms.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
No chance saving that. When you curl the ball outside of the post and it settles in the top corner what can you do?

You can't give passed the post from the other side of the goal.

He should have let Herrera stay on the post though, wouldn't have gone in like that.

ayushreddevil9

fecking idiot. I dont lik to insult posters but this is too much... So much stupidity
Nah. Your post is impressively stupid.
Cant i have an opinion? I agree it crossed limits. I generally back him but after watching such awful performance from the team, i got carried away. But it simply appears to me that the desire is not there. Just stood ball watching. We were 4 guys watching and everyone predicted top right corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.