Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
Hopefully 2017/18's 'Amazing Saves' video for De Gea is similarly (buzzword) underwhelming.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Hopefully this thread is still in the United forum come September. But as @ADJUDICATOR says, let's hope for another relatively quiet season.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I dunno I miss De Gea saving our asses and being POTY :(

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
I dunno I miss De Gea saving our asses and being POTY :(
Don't get me wrong, I do too. I could watch compilations of his saves all day - it's been one of the few enjoyable things since Fergie left. But it's not a healthy state to be in.

Dazzmondo

3 nice saves tonight - the 2 penalties and that free kick which must have really caught him off guard (it caught me off guard), he showed great reflexes to respond so quickly and save it.

Giggsyking

and what does that mean mr Samuel?
ffs he is a Spanish player talking to his teammates in the national team!!!

red4ever 79

Found Jose's comments strange yesterday. It does appear indeed that we offered them De Gea this summer, and they turned it down. Fair enough mind you

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Found Jose's comments strange yesterday. It does appear indeed that we offered them De Gea this summer, and they turned it down. Fair enough mind you
I don't think we "offered him" to them at all. We just said to him "look let's be clear here and have no games this summer. If you want to move tell us and we will make other plans". He was positive about staying and dismissed Madrid and that was it slammed shut.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I don't think we "offered him" to them at all. We just said to him "look let's be clear here and have no games this summer. If you want to move tell us and we will make other plans". He was positive about staying and dismissed Madrid and that was it slammed shut.
That's how I read it as well, just not sure if it was him or Real who shut the door

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
:drool: Hopefully Perez turned it off after 90 minutes

Robertd0803

Sometimes you take for granted how good he really is and then he saves 2 penalties (and was unlucky not to save a 3rd).

Acole9

Outstanding
That save from the free kick, top class. Although a lot of keepers would've been annoyed getting beaten from there.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He's gonna show how good he is again in the CL, because everyone else is going to get dicked on.

Acole9

Outstanding
I can't believe there's barely any praise for him in here after last night, fantastic performance.

Acole9

Outstanding
I'm not looking to create a story. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, he just seemed a bit unhappy about something when he came off and appeared to barely acknowledge the bench.

RedDevil@84

I'm not looking to create a story. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, he just seemed a bit unhappy about something when he came off and appeared to barely acknowledge the bench.
Maybe he was pissed off that the goal he conceded was so savable

Real Madrid 2:1 Man Utd

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Wonder how he's going to feel after this game. I'm glad he stayed with us but he could have easily chosen to go over to the team that's been dicking all over us tonight, and has done so to every other team they've come across in the last few months.

The Argentinean

Supports
Supports compatriots in Europe
He could have 4 European medals. Talk about bad career choices :lol:
This is why sentimentalism is only for fans.

Red Star One

"World class keeper is not that important with Mourinho's defence" :rolleyes:

So glad he's still here. Brilliant performance, kept us in the game until the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.