Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekie

was literally laughing at how ridiculous he was. From this one sport manga i read they said there was a tactic where defenders deliberately allow attackers some certain space to shoot but that space would always be covered by the goalie so the shots would be saved easily. Just kidding but his positioning was so spot on it felt like that sometimes

midou

The best keeper in the world for years and an all time great by now.

10/10 easiest rating of my life!

peridigm

I have never seen a keeper making so many saves of this quality
You missed Arsenal away last year?

He was very good today but many of those saves a top keeper is expected to make. Take two of the best away and we lose the game though.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Unbelievable. Always roll my eyes at those making out like his distribution is some massive dealbreaker when you know he makes important save after important save, and he did it today on a superhuman level. First 10/10 rating I've ever given.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Best performance from him in a United shirt, which basically means his best performance ever.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Give him whatever he wants. Even if he wants OT renamed after him, just give it.
Honestly, this was among the best performances I've ever witnessed by a sportsperson ever! If there is a God, I'm certain he/she were inside Dave tonight

Raven

Made everything look easy. Best keeper in the world for the last few and deserves some proper fecking trophies from us.

Reactions: Invictus

9/10, one of his best in a United shirt. Would have been a 10 if he didn't keep kicking it out of play. He used to be so good with his distribution too.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Our greatest ever keeper. No keeper I've seen in my lifetime produces such performances this regularly.

ErranMorad

His distribution in the first half was shockingly bad.

The saves in the second half were incredibly good. Couple of them were out of the world. Haven't seen another goal keeper make so many brilliant saves with his legs. He is an amazing shot stopper. The best I have seen in my time watching football.

Devil may care

His kicking wasn't great in the first half but he was immense in the second half, his reflexes and concentration levels are unmatched.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Monstrous performance. Some huge saves, and fully in control of the more normal ones (the way he caught that Kane free kick was a thing of beauty).

Reiver

He was immense. Because he's so agile he makes some of the saves look a lot easier than they are which stops him getting as much credit as he deserves.

SAFMUTD

Ridiculous, he is simply the best keeper in the world by far. World class performance, his best since that Arsenal game.

I can only imagine the frustration of Spurs having that many chances and knowing if any other keeper was there they would had outscored us easily.

We need to renew his contract as soon as possible, if Kepa and Allison were 60-70 million players De Gea worth’s must be 150 at least.

Reactions: Invictus

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I really hope we can win the CL with him at some point, think it would be a shame if we don't. Best keeper I've ever seen...

baskinginthesun

Absolute quality performance tonight.

Moved his feet so quickly and didn't commit to anything needlessly. He patiently waited to make the correct decision. He made some of those saves look incredibly easy today which is a testament to his positioning and awareness of his six yard box.

MuranoLover

You missed Arsenal away last year?

He was very good today but many of those saves a top keeper is expected to make. Take two of the best away and we lose the game though.
I watched it , but today was more intense and much more important game .

It is not if others can save some or many of them , can they do it in one match is what differs him

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I always feel that while DDG gets plenty of credit, people do him a bit of a disservice by usually only mentioning his shot stopping as being top notch. His anticipation, positioning and 1 on 1 ability is second to no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.