Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I thought he played well tonight. Distribution was good. One really top save and dealt with crosses well. I’ve been critical of poor performances so only fair to give credit when it’s due. Be fantastic if could maintain this sort of form. I’d say he’s buzzing after that clean sheet.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
His head was screwed on tonight. Always good to see.

Mr Smith

Good confidence building night for him, kept out everything that came his way. Keep that up and I'm confident he can get back to his best.

UpWithRivers

Played well but it goes to show he's a keeper that plays well when he's busy. He needs to be in the game. Thats his achilles heel. Concentration is his major flaw. Like I commented a while back when we are in control and he is just standing there thinking of titties or something then bam a shot comes at his face he makes mistakes. Seems weird but Im not joking. They should train him in this. Like leave him standing in nets for 20, 30, 40 mins doing nothing then get the likes of Pogba to shoot at his head out of nowhere. For me this is the only thing separating him from the top keepers like Allison who is switched on on all the time no matter what.

Strelok

Great to see the old DDG back, fantastic saves. And at the very right time, we definitely need his saves this match. A draw would screw us really bad.

Sylar

Played well but it goes to show he's a keeper that plays well when he's busy. He needs to be in the game. Thats his achilles heel. Concentration is his major flaw. Like I commented a while back when we are in control and he is just standing there thinking of titties or something then bam a shot comes at his face he makes mistakes. Seems weird but Im not joking. They should train him in this. Like leave him standing in nets for 20, 30, 40 mins doing nothing then get the likes of Pogba to shoot at his head out of nowhere. For me this is the only thing separating him from the top keepers like Allison who is switched on on all the time no matter what.
I was thinking this. And it goes back to what Schmeichel said. Hes been so 'over worked' since joining us, that it became the norm. Having games where we dominate for the majority, and then him being tested can lead to issues.

It might be being lax or concentration that leads to the mistake.

Yesterday was a great game. We do need to see more games where he can have a great game despite only being tested once or twice around the 70th min mark.

Based Adnan

Not good enough anymore. Has proven it for the past 2 seasons. £350k a week to chuck the ball into his own net and cost us games.

His confidence will be rock bottom which will only result in more mistakes. I'd start Romero vs West Ham.

Castia

Not happening is it.

Been amazing over the years but look is like he’s lost it.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
He knows how to make safes he absolutely has to make look spectacular, but apart from that he's shocking.

Bojan11

Madness decision from the club just like with Rooney. Player on decline and huge contracts.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Yeah,he's having another stinker. GK rotation or a full on replacement next season.

laughtersassassin

Lost it long ago. Costs us a shit tonne of games.

Was great once but not anymore.

Let's hope he doesn't cost us top 4.

3KDré

Has to be dropped. He has been terrible this season. I think that is his 8th or 9th mistake leading directly to a goal. Forget his reputation, he is not performing right now and it will cost us just like it cost us at the end of last season.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Before anyone bash him completely I just want to say a couple of thIngs.
He’s a club legend with over 400 games and 2 POTY awards and should be treated with respect. Regardless of salary.

13 clean sheets last 19 games.

Don’t get me wrong. He’s performances been shaky for some time now and maybe it’s time to move on. But at least treat him with some respect.

CM

He's costing us more games than not now. This game reminded me of the two goals he gifted Barcelona in last season's Champions League.

It's such a hard one to take because there was nothing special about that Chelsea performance at all, the game's been decided by those two clangers either side of half time.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Awful. Not good enough. Watch him cost us CL qualification again. Can see him throw a couple in against West Ham and Leicester

PoTMS

If De Gea doesn't get dropped for West Ham, Ole is letting him know this is a good enough standard for Manchester United. We can piss away top four just like we did last season.

King Eric 7

Was never more than an outstanding shot stopper and now he can't even get that right. Surely it's time for him to go now? It's been years since he has played consistently well for us.

AFC NimbleThumb

He’s a club legend with over 400 games and 2 POTY awards and should be treated with respect. Regardless of salary.

Don’t get me wrong. He’s performances been shaky for some time now and maybe it’s time to move on. But at least treat him with some respect.
Is he?

el3mel

It's like he can't play 2 good matches in a row. Played well last match so decided to feck it up completely in this one.

el3mel

Club legend what ?

Gopher Brown

He’s done unfortunately. Needs to be in the bench next year.

He’s a great keeper at times, but consistency is the biggest thing for keepers. Far too many mistakes.

0le

I agree with others, we've stuck by him for a while and given him every chance to rediscover his form. It is time he is dropped in favour of Romero.

Feel sorry for him but he’s done. Ever since the World Cup 18 hes made mistakes galore. The one against Barca in Nou Camp, again today. It’s time to go.

ReallyUSA

If De Gea doesn't get dropped for West Ham, Ole is letting him know this is a good enough standard for Manchester United. We can piss away top four just like we did last season.
Wrong. If he drops De Gea, Romero makes a mistake, all the blame is on him for making a rash decision for the last two games. Next year it will be sorted, but it's impossible to sell De Gea now unless PSG want him.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
How many times does this guy have to screw up before he gets pulled. Not even sure why he was starting tonight in the first place, but with two very important games coming up, does Ole still go with him? Those mistakes won't do well for his confidence...

Status
Not open for further replies.