Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

morbidsaint

Deansgate preaching scientology with Tom Cruise
You do realise he's the best paid goalkeeper in world football right?

Making saves that most other goalkeepers wouldn't is the reason he got the contract. He wouldn't be on £375k a week if it was based on his distribution, coming off his line or command of his area.
But he is still not an actual problem we are in desperate need of fxing, something he clearly has been for the last year and half. He saves 95% of those he can, and maybe he at his absolute best back in 2016 would have saved 99%, i still dont see his position(GK) as something we need to worry about at the moment.

RB Leipzig 3:2 Man Utd

Based Adnan

Maguire done him no favours but I hate the fact we have such a coward in goal every week

Starts shaking in fear at the meer thought of coming off his line and when he does, turns his back to the ball.

Sooner he's replaced with Henderson the better.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Maguire done him no favours but I hate the fact we have such a coward in goal every week

Starts shaking in fear at the meer thought of coming off his line and when he does, turns his back to the ball.

Sooner he's replaced with Henderson the better.
He is a complete pussy, shits himself every time he has to come off his line.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Looked like he actually tried to get out of the way of what turned out to be the winning goal. Absolutely spineless.

I dont think Henderson is the answer, but I'd give him a run over De Gea.

Eternitiy

It's a disgrace that Ole continues to select him. I loved de Gea for his first several years at the club, but he has been in decline for over 2 years. He cost us qualification for the Champions League in 2019; he was responsible for 3 Semi Final defeats in 2020; and he is responsible for our Champions League exit again.
Enough is enough.
Henderson must be our starter going forward. Better late than never.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Another horrible goal to add to the locker.

It has to be close to the time to give Henderson a proper run now.
The days De Gea stunned us with terrific save after terrific save seem to have utterly disappeared.

FujiVice

Is there a biggest pussy than David De Gea in the Premier League? Even the worst goalkeepers are brave. All legs.

Fecking coward. Never willing to put his body on the line. Henderson should be starting for the forseeable future, but he won't

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
He made himself tiny there trying to protect himself against the collision.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Nowhere for all 3 goals - the third especially was completely on his heels.

yes he probably expects the defence to deal with it but he could have got there before kluivert if he dived at it.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Give me players like Pogba and Rooney that rock the boat and challenge the club to do more to make the most out of their careers, even if it strays into becoming toxic, over someone like De Gea.

Got to the top and pissed away his peak years. Now more of a burden to his club than Ozil.

drdoityourself

Plays the position like a foosball table goalie. The signs were all there when his contract situation came up, he probably still even had good interest.
But we gave him king's ransom and this position is one of many that sets us back. The best teams today have moved on from static linesmen as goalkeepers.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Been a clown for 2 years but people give him leeway for stopping shots with his feet 4 years ago.

He is not good. Brilliant shot stoppers are a dime a dozen. He sucks at everything else.

Bye. Thanks for being good 4 years ago.

Rajma

He is a pussy. Remember that Neymar 1sr goal ? He is afraid to be in pain
I have never seen a GK at the top level to be such a coward. Any other examples that come to your mind? Get him out of this club please, can’t stand him.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
How many years has De Gea got left on his deal? We really need to be looking to move him on. I think we've seen enough to know that he will never regain his old level.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Needs to clean everything there. Really, really poor.

Henderson needs to become our number 1... now's the time.

Based Adnan

Gets paid 350k a week to bottle coming off his line and turn his back away when he finally does

Godfather

Imagine Kahn in that situation? Would have gone head first into it. But our Spanish little primadonna of course tries to be cute with his feet.

Red00012

Goes with his feet and then turns his back on a 50/50 possibly 60/40 because he can use his hands . He Never liked contact .
COWARD

Idxomer

In the 1st half, there was a similar ball and he waited ages to get off his line and at the end, Shaw was the one clearing it off.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Even that second goal was the type he'd have saved a few years ago.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
He needs to go after this season. Simple. Play Henderson more from here onwards, including league.

UtdAgain08

I honestly blame Dave tonight, Maguire I'm sure thinks he will be on his toes and doesn't want to waste time giving them a corner. He bottled it again, he should have won that ball tonight, basically turned his back on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.