Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Based Adnan

A mistake is always around the corner with him. Gift wrapped the first Everton goal and for the third he came out (late might I add) and just stood there straight. Didn't even bother making himself big or diving or sticking a leg out or anything.

Reminder he's our best paid player and also the best paid goalkeeper in the world.... Get rid

Bojan11

He started the shit show and ended it by being a coward.

I missed the days of a good GK coming off his line like Edwin.

FujiVice

How many times is he going to look like a massive fanny in his own 18 yard box. Never comes for a cross. Never spreads himself in an attempt to bravely shield the shot. He stands and makes saves. That's all he fecking does.

Phil

Yet another game to forget. As well as the obvious error, the man is absolutely rooted to his line at all times.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
So which top red is going to defend him today? Below average for about 2 years now. Liability when the ball is in the 6 yard box.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This guy is costing us more points than saving them these days. Time to get rid.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Again, does something cowardly (their 1st goal) and costs us.

I fecking can't stand this guy anymore.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Sick of his cowardice. Got them into the game with that pathetic parry for the first & completely bottled it at the end. They’re the moments where titles could be won & he was concerned about getting hit. Needs to be dropped.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Appalling. Cost us top 4 in Solskjaer's first season, doing his best to cost us a shot at the title now. Needs dropping, at least if Henderson plays poorly then we know we need a new keeper in summer. He's been so disappointing, he's got away with it since 2018 because we've had some iffy teams but there's no hiding now.

acnumber9

He’s been a great player for us but you can’t be afraid of getting hurt when three points are on the line. I’m not convinced Henderson is the answer but he probably comes out for that.

Member 90887

Well, costs us 2 goals.

I think it's only fair that Henderson is given his chance now. If he doesn't get it, I'm not sure what does that to him about his future at the club.

Rake

It`s like having an eight year old schoolgirl in goal. Simply unacceptable from someone deemed top 3 in the world.

sidsutton

Third goal was scored from 4 yards out and he was a good second best to it. How does that even happen. Scared of the contact.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
The guy is a pussy, there’s no defending that. Problem is, I don’t think Henderson is the answer.

edgecutter

Henderson has to start from now on, I am so done with this coward. On 350K and can't come out to stop a shot

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Piss off.

Weak physically. Weak mentally. A coward.

3 seasons in a row now where he is cocking up in vital games at vital stages of the season. He is finished. Get fecking rid.

Anustart89

Too scared to save two points at the end. Same mistake he’s been doing his entire career here, but now he doesn’t have his shot stopping to make up for it. Very ordinary in all aspects of the game which makes his lack of courage stand out even more.

Does he need somebody stood behind the goal with a cattle prod to get him off his line? How many times is he going to cost us a game because of the exact same thing. If it wasnt for Henderson looking even worse he'd be on the bench by now.

Renegade

One of the highest plaid footballers in world football. Highest paid goalkeeper of all time. I’m done with this coward.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
just feck him off already. Cost us 4th in 2019, cost us the FA cup last year, now he's fecked what title challenge we had left. Henderson's chance has come.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Almost cost us top 4 last season too. He can't handle any pressure, it's insane. Time to drop him, I hope Ole has the balls.

Andy_Cole

How many chances will he get? Cost us CL last year. Cost it is this year vs Leipzig. Now cost us the league.

Just drop him for good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.