Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firstouch20

Not sure there's a goalkeeper in history capable of carrying a team on their back the way De Gea does at his best.

united for life

Thank God for De Gea. How many times has he saved us. Unfortunate to be playing in an underperforming team as ours

Delano

Brilliant performance.

His handling was absolutely perfect. Plucking the ball out of the air, pushing the ball away from danger and his distribution in such difficult conditions was superb.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
That clean sheet is 100% on him.

We should be trashing these c*nts 3:0 at least, but again De Gea needs to make near to impossible saves.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I've been one of the doubters but damn today was a Spanish Jesus classic. Cementing himself legend status.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
There are still things you can rightly criticise about his performances this season but credit where it's due, pulling back to even this level is impressive given some of the lows he hit in recent years. It certainly didn't look like he'd be in this position after the EL final.

It isn't easy being United's #1, especially when you're out of form and criticism is piling on. We've seen keepers fold under the pressure here before. But in the decade he's been here he's stuck it out in the spotlight through two sustained spells of criticism that would have seen off other keepers. Whatever else you might say about him, he's mentally resilient.

Swedish_Plumber

Jamie Redknapp being his usual clown self mentioning De gea now need wings to carry on this form…when he’s been like this all season.

Also mentioned that Dave would be disappointed with his mistake against Arsenal?:confused:

SAFMUTD

Great performance MOTM without a doubt. Saved at least two clear cut chances

meninred

We wont finish 4th if Degea keeps getting Man of the match everyweek.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Ralf already emphasising that he needs to sweep is good, we'll see how he does.

Andersons Dietician

Even looking beyond the class saves I felt like he was a lot more commanding. Coming to collect the ball, coming off his line and just looked solid. Then there was those saves and that last one was amazing.

CloneMC16

Brilliant performance. If he's not there, we're getting a draw at best. Really don't want to see him getting MoTM so often. :nervous:

Alemar

It’s a 10 today. Absolutely great performance, he won us the game.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
What i wouldn't give to see him win something meaningful with us

I really hope we win the ucl it would mean so much to see him lift it up

Sviken

What i wouldn't give to see him win something meaningful with us

I really hope we win the ucl it would mean so much to see him lift it up
He won the PL ages ago. But yeah, given what he has given this team, he deserves a plethora of trophies.

Kerry Donaghy

Supports
Celtic
I'm his biggest critic but I thought he was excellent today, not just the saves but was also a bit more proactive at coming out and sweeping.
He mentioned in his post match interview that the new manager expects this off him if we play a higher line so that's also encouraging.
All the more baffling that this simple piece of advice/coaching was never given to him while Solskjaer was here because playing a high line with Maguire's pace is always going to require a good sweeper keeper to cover.

Pickle85

Amazing shot stopper...one of the best about. Still SO infuriating to see him rooted to his line on corners while our defenders scramble around to clear.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Not a skill I would have considered unless it was pointed out to me.
He made some of his finest save from headers imo. One against Southampton way back comes to mind. Unbelievable save really.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Wonderful to see De God back to his best and proving doubters wrong once again.

Will he get another POTY? It’s between him and Ronaldo for sure. They’re the only worldclass players in this team atm.

I feel he deserves to win something big with us before leaving. Hopefully he have a good 4 seasons left here. Would love to see him lifting CL + PL trophy before leaving.
And if not he Will still be a United legend.

meninred

Why not? He was player of the year a few times when we finished top 4.
oh nothing against Degea. He is doing a good job. But reflects that the defence is poor and other players arenot performing well which might cost us eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.