Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiriticon

Not a goalkeeper suited playing the ball out from the back. he just can't do it, and its even worse with Maguire in front of him

The Oracle

0/10

worst goalkeeper display I’ve witnessed. That’s worse than Taibi
I was at the Taibi match... at least it ended in a 3-3 draw against Southampton.

Today it just completely shot what little confidence this team has. Unforgivable from De Gea. Totally pathetic from him.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
As soon as his competition is gone, he's back to shit. Its a continuing disease amongst our players. We get linked with one left winger and Rashford's brother is immediately in Paris, trying to shake an offer from PSG. Total fecking losers the lot of them!

Idxomer

Again did ok last season but I would've had him gone when he was throwing the goals in during our collapse from 3rd to 6th in Ole's first season.

it was a catastrophic decision to give him 375k, he's had too many long spells of poor from and errors in recent years and when he's performing well/ok he's still flawed at everything bar shot stopping and invites that kind of pressure with how poor he is in other areas.
It's the United way, they did it with Rooney before when he was on the way down and Bruno again this year.

United fans should be thankful to Pogba for rejecting their contract offer.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Honestly sick of seeing this absolute clown play for this club. Cannot wait until he's gone.

Golden Nugget

The first goal was a disaster that shouldn’t happen to a professional goalkeeper, but mistakes happen.

Thr second was more than a mistake and was pure stupidity. It’s poor judgement that has happened time and time again. Everyone one has a part to blame in the game, but when you start the game 2-0 down thanks to two feck ups from your goalkeeper, it’s really hard to recover

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Feck off. Replace him with any midtable keeper who can actually claim a cross and use his feet a bit and we're in a better place.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Currently 5th on our all time appearance list in the PL. Shambolic

Mmm-Qatarian

It's not fair to blame this defeat on just De Gea but I think it's entirely fair to say he was the most culpable.

The first goal was just a disgrace, and put the team on the back foot very early on. The second he was just ludicrously stupid on as well; he has to see Eriksen under pressure there and not be fecking daft enough to pass to him. (Made even worse when Maguire had made literally the same cock up a minute before)

Cloudface

Not a goalkeeper suited playing the ball out from the back. he just can't do it, and its even worse with Maguire in front of him
No good at claiming balls in the box.
No good with a high line as he won't leave his six yard box and sweep.
No good at one on ones as he'll turn his back to avoid contact.

The bloke has been a liability for years.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
This man made so many mistakes

Vs barca for messis goal
Countless times he passed to Fred and today vs eriksen
He cost us the Europa league shootout
The mistakes in the semi final for ole

I guarantee that if Ole and de gea didn't have some type of illuminati pact with one another then Ole would have had at least 2 cups.

Atheist

He’ll have one game with lots of good saves and his fans will come back staunchly defending his importance. His style of goalkeeping is just not good enough for the modern game.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He needs to be on the bench. I don't care if Heaton starts. In fact, I wouldn't have him near the first team for a while.

Needs complete binning off. He set the tone for this game and gave us no chance to recover. Enough!

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
We are stuck with him until his contract is up

Jazz

It seems that now he's expected to be a modern GK that he's feeling the pressure which is affecting what he's good at.
Always been mentally weak.... I am in shock that no fecker at the club recognised this about him? After all these fecking years?! And didn't ETH do his research on these players? How could he miss that Dave would be a major weakness?

I got concerned with some interview he did not long ago where he thought he did well last season.... he wasn't taking any responsibility for any shit results. it shocked me because I thought, he sounds quite sneaky here, blaming everyone else under the quiet and absolving himself because he made a few saves. Honestly that is the attitude that permeates throughout the dressing room. No accountability and not taking responsibility. We aren't going anywhere with this terrible culture.

BerryBerryShrew

At least he hasn’t gone into hiding.
I'd prefer him to hide from interviewers than hiding on the pitch. Once again, roots himself to his line and refuses to command his area.

We could have signed Bazunu for £15m this summer and had our GK sorted for the next 10-15 years. Instead we're paying this imbecile as much as we're offering FdJ. Ridiculous.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
This pisses me off to be honest. He knows he was shit and fronts up to try and save his career. Funny how he started doing all these interviews when his contract is close to being up
We fans want players to admit their mistakes and not make any and dare i say it "PR moves" but the second they do, there's got to be an alterior motive behind it? Why?

Can we not just accept that he's simply taken blame for it rather than it's him hoping to save his career?

Apokalips

This pisses me off to be honest. He knows he was shit and fronts up to try and save his career. Funny how he started doing all these interviews when his contract is close to being up
Really? He is being the one to come out and show his face as opposed to the captain hiding in the back. I don't see how him coming out to face the music can be criticised in the slightest.

Jazz

Oh no! He fecked up before and we were told he apologised to his team mates - this was under Ole.

Not this time Dave. A proper apology is not making these mistakes time and again. Don't let his PR shit fool you guys.

Trying his poor me act. :rolleyes:

In fairness the first goal is a blunder any keeper will make every once in a while. The second goal, again if his forte isn't playing out from the back, asking him to do so, and get it right in the second game of the season is a big ask. If I'm the defender there I recognize the danger and just boot it away to left or something, safety first - you're 1-0 down already, put it into the stands and give him a scream.

Credit to him for taking responsibility for it after the game in no uncertain terms. He stayed with the club when he was easily the best keeper in the world and literally our only player performing week after week. The problem with the team isn't him and getting rid of him won't make a big difference in results I feel, he's just one of a number of players in the starting 11 alone who aren't well adapted to ETH's game. He's on too much money though.

Status
Not open for further replies.