Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

Happy for him. Hopefully he picks up a few more trophies and winners medals this season.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Single-handedly responsible for the shambolic performance and defeat today. An average keeper would whip out 0.09 more xgchain and piss out 0.82 more psxg.

When he came out of the box to sweep, he did not score or even assist. His punch was the reason the the team lost all confidence. Bruno had a PTSD flashback to his "distribution" and couldn't square to Sancho. The save from the looping header was an inexcusable piece of inelegant keeping, the average PL shot-stopper would definitely have scorpion kicked it. If he had been replaced by Jose Sa, this game would have been finished yesterday and would have actually been the CL Final.

Sylar

Single-handedly responsible for the shambolic performance and defeat today. An average keeper would whip out 0.09 more xgchain and piss out 0.82 more psxg.

When he came out of the box to sweep, he did not score or even assist. His punch was the reason the the team lost all confidence. Bruno had a PTSD flashback to his "distribution" and couldn't square to Sancho. The save from the looping header was an inexcusable piece of inelegant keeping, the average PL shot-stopper would definitely have scorpion kicked it. If he had been replaced by Jose Sa, this game would have been finished yesterday and would have actually been the CL Final.
We just won a trophy and this is your post :lol:

Cheer up mate.

Idxomer

Very good performance, that save from the header was a bit weird though.

Sylar

Similar vain of post to qhat everyone else was saying after posters criticised after the Leicester game
I get that, but we just won a trophy no? I'm buzzing.

I think that's one of ddgs best performances especially first half

arnie_ni

I get that, but we just won a trophy no? I'm buzzing.

I think that's one of ddgs best performances especially first half
Didn't think he had much to do tbh. Swept one, punched one, made a save from asm, one ball to rashford over the top. I just thought it was standard.

No one player stood out, the team defended well together as a unit. Thought we were so well organised

LInkash

Interesting that Ten Hag mentioned De Gea alongside Casemiro and Varane as winners who push the rest of the team.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Again, I love him and one of my fav players. He is just a phenom. Everyone hates on him but it'll be a sad day when he leaves.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Excellent game from him. So happy for him that he's got some more silverware finally.

Charlie Foley

Only time I was worried was that speculative shot from way out but no keeper in the world is saving that if it creeps in.
Great save from ASM at 0-0 and he did well with a really awkward header towards the end.

Swept well right before ASM went off too

Irwin99

Thought he played really well and some of his punches and anticipation were first class

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
2 huge saves changed the game for us. Been vital lately.

Tman

Nice record to have, having kept the highest number of clean sheets for this great club. He's still a good pro.

Sylar

Only time I was worried was that speculative shot from way out but no keeper in the world is saving that if it creeps in.
Great save from ASM at 0-0 and he did well with a really awkward header towards the end.
Agree with both points . That save from ASM was good as he made himself as big as possible.

That speculative shot which swerved wide - would have been annoying for him to lose a clean sheet that way

Status
Not open for further replies.