David Moyes West Ham Manager (Again) | European Champion

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
West Ham are 9th. Where do their fans expect them to be, based on the talent in their team?

If they don't like the way Moyes plays football, then fair enough, he won't get you playing champagne football. They can do better on that front, but I don't think they have enough talent to jump into the next tier where Villa currently are.

mu4c_20le

West Ham are 9th. Where do their fans expect them to be, based on the talent in their team?

If they don't like the way Moyes plays football, then fair enough, he won't get you playing champagne football. They can do better on that front, but I don't think they have enough talent to jump into the next tier where Villa currently are.
I mean they finished 6th and 7th only two years ago. Based on their squad and new young signings, they should not be regressing.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

Pushing for top 6 each season given the size of the fanbase, stadium, location etc. Moyes has done a good job but they have the resources to push on and play better football.