David Moyes West Ham Manager (Again) | European Champion

Paul_Scholes18

This will be fun! Just need LVG back in the league too ;).

Moyes will probably keep them up. He did alright the last time.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Straight race between West Ham and Spurs now to bring Fellaini back from China.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Poor West Ham. At least when we sacked him we only had to do it once.

Djemba-Djemba

I will never get over the fact we chose David Moyes to be the guy to replace Fergie.

Even all these years later, I still can't believe it.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
This has really tickled me.

Christ, imagine being a West Ham fan right now (or at all).

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Can’t help feeling he’s very lucky to have gotten another chance in the Premier League; West Ham maybe the last club who would’ve taken him, especially since Bruce is doing well at Newcastle.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Hammers should have gone all out for Rafa, this is going to inevitably end in disaster, they have a lot of talented players so he should keep them up but the discontent will shortly follow, its almost inevitable.

Baneofthegame

Hopefully my father hasn’t had a stress induced heart attack at the news of this reappointment.

I’ll check he’s okay in the morning.

DavidDeSchmikes

Moyes will keep West Ham up, West Ham will thank him for his services and announce they intend to move into a different direction, only for that direction to go wrong, and then West Ham will bring back Moyes

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Moyes will keep West Ham up, West Ham will thank him for his services and announce they intend to move into a different direction, only for that direction to go wrong, and then West Ham will bring back Moyes
:lol:

No Love

When all is said and done with Moyes’ career, he could have managed West Ham dos, tres, cuatro.. times.

West Ham statement including quotes from Moyes

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2019/december/29-december/david-moyes-returns-west-ham-united

“It’s fabulous to be back,” said Moyes. “It feels great to be home. I’ve missed being here because I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed being around the stadium and I loved being in this part of the world and I missed the Club, so I can’t wait to get started.

“I'm feeling very proud that I’m back here at West Ham. But I think more importantly I’ll be looking to see what I can do and what I can make improvements to, how we can get some wins with the players and how we can get some quick wins on the field as well.

“I do believe that the squad of players I’ve got here is a better squad of players than when I took over before, so I am looking forward to working with them.”

“I think there’s got to be a short-term goal for us just now to get the wins to get us away from the wrong end of the league and what we’re going to do over the next six months, then what we’re going to do over the next period as well. The start is really focusing on the immediate games.”

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I really don't understand why West Ham (or Everton) wanted him back

I thought the days of the likes of Pulis, Pardew and Moyes in the PL were over

mu4c_20le

He'll save them from the drop, and teach Diop to defend like Jagielka as well.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I genuinely thought West Ham took themselves seriously as a club, aspired to be on the same level as Spurs and Arsenal. Oh well, I was obviously mistaken.

Paul_Scholes18

Think Moyes suits them well. He will keep them up and in the middle of the table. With the squad they got they can't really expect much more.

Of course it is not an agressive appointment though since Moyes will never take them far.