David Squires In The Guardian | 21st Feb: The battle to take over Manchester United

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Fecking Squires. Always the victim. :mad: Eh, City fans? How the feck did Squires miss the damage to the City bus that Merseyside Police are still asking for evidence? :rolleyes:

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Oof, that's some deep and damning commentary by Squires (for Utd, and specially Utd fans). I'm glad he hasn't pulled any punches. I can see him being more pointed in futures weeks.

Of course, I'm absolutely certain the majority of Redcafe posters won't have registered the message to it's fullest expected extent. As long as, you know, Mbappe, innit.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
In recent weeks, Dyche using a glass as a beard template, and Everton's club crest "Oh God, what now?" both had me chuckling.

Crimson King

Oof, that's some deep and damning commentary by Squires (for Utd, and specially Utd fans). I'm glad he hasn't pulled any punches. I can see him being more pointed in futures weeks.

Of course, I'm absolutely certain the majority of Redcafe posters won't have registered the message to it's fullest expected extent. As long as, you know, Mbappe, innit.
Nah mate, it's just a laugh, innit?

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
As was pointed out on another site, Bruno's Captain armband has apostrophes. :D

JimmyWils

I liked it. Agree on the gallows humour description, but it's a better spirited piss-take than we've been getting from our mates that support Liverpool.

I'm a bit bored of "Well well well, 7 goals was fun and Bruno was a bit shite wasn't he? Haha".