David Squires In The Guardian | 21st Feb: The battle to take over Manchester United

zeekey

Thanks for the link. Love reading it but always forget.

sugar_kane

Has anyone read his book "The Illustrated History of Football"? I highly recommend it.

It features a couple of good ones on United, as well as "the life story of Jose Mourinho" which is rather amusing.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Has anyone read his book "The Illustrated History of Football"? I highly recommend it.

It features a couple of good ones on United, as well as "the life story of Jose Mourinho" which is rather amusing.
Yeah, the missus got me it for Christmas. It's a belter, the attention to detail is fantastic.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal

Yep, it's quite excellent. He reminds me of Plech from the Caf.

zeekey

Today's is excellent again. Sad that it's so accurate.

montpelier

Too good, did you see the J Terry (Liberal) candidate sneaked on to the bottom of the Scottish Ballot paper?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
"How dare you show such little respect just meters from were I skidded along the touchline on my knees, when I was Porto manager"

:lol:

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
The Duncan Castles bit:lol:

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
So much gold in this week’s - I love Big Sam as the “sour relative at Christmas” :lol: And Rooney in the Angry Birds jumper :lol:

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
"How dare you show such little respect just meters from were I skidded along the touchline on my knees, when I was Porto manager"

:lol:
So much gold in this week’s - I love Big Sam as the “sour relative at Christmas” :lol: And Rooney in the Angry Birds jumper :lol:
This and this, and also Romelu Lukaku being wanted for murder - "Manslaughter. There's no way he'd have hit him if he was aiming for him." :lol:

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
:lol: excellent. "The Creator"

Paul778

Jeez. I'd forgotten about the blueprint. Just looked it up. Shudder - definitely NSFW.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Pissed myself laughing at this one. 2 or 3 captions are pure gold, I think the Scholes poster might be my favourite :lol: