David Squires In The Guardian | 21st Feb: The battle to take over Manchester United

DavidDeSchmikes

:lol::lol:
Squires doesn't miss anything does he? The West Brom Boiler, Klopp's celebration, the Anfield pitch invader (with a pop from Salah's shoulder), the Cech 'bantz'.
Brilliant

sugar_kane

:lol::lol:
Squires doesn't miss anything does he? The West Brom Boiler, Klopp's celebration, the Anfield pitch invader (with a pop from Salah's shoulder), the Cech 'bantz'.
Brilliant
He nailed it this week but missed a trick not having him squeezing dry Nivea bottles rather than Lynx

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
He has turned into my favorite source for EPL-"News". I wish we had a sports Cartoonist a quarter as good as Squires in Germany.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Ok, what's that about Bristol Rovers Clubhouse? :lol:
The young guys listening to Jose's emo music :lol:
He has turned into my favorite source for EPL-"News". I wish we had a sports Cartoonist a quarter as good as Squires in Germany.
Absolutely. However, I have the feeling we do not have sports tabloids half as active as Britain, so they wouldn't be fed so well every week.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Emo Mourinho is truly great work by Squires.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Ah, a week without Emo Mourinho is a week lost.

Ben Kingsley following Pep everywhere is great though :lol:

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Emourinho (Moyesinho! :lol:) returns, but I anticipated more enjoyment than I got. I'm probably missing half of the references as usual. :D

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Rival Scholes on the t shirt, that is pure comedy gold. Something I doubt many people will get..... beginning to think Squires is a closet emo himself!!

el magico

Supports
Manchester City
I wasn't aware of the Ian Wright video prior to this. If you want to get a little emotional click on the youtube link from the comments section.

And, no, I don't get the Rival Scholes reference.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I wasn't aware of the Ian Wright video prior to this. If you want to get a little emotional click on the youtube link from the comments section.

And, no, I don't get the Rival Scholes reference.
Rival schools are an emo band, led by underground hardcore legend Walter Schreifels, suggest you check them out, the Scholes part is obvious :lol:

el magico

Supports
Manchester City
Rival schools are an emo band, led by underground hardcore legend Walter Schreifels, suggest you check them out, the Scholes part is obvious :lol:
I will look them up. Yes, I've heard of that Scholes person!

padzilla

Hipster
Squires has become a parody of himself. The emo Jose pun has been used more times than Ashley Young at this stage. It is the same joke week in week out... Believing his own hype.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
If it wasn't for Conte saying "Dr Eva!" I would have thought it was supposed to be Michael Jackson :lol:

Squires is normally spot on with drawing likeness, but that one wasn't so obvious.

Last edited: